Our client is developing a custom, in-house Leadership Development Curriculum. TrainSmart is engaged in the design and strategic outcome development process and has been from inception of the program.
The first workshop developed was Leadership 101
This workshop focuses on developing:
- Leadership Styles
- Attitudes and Energy
- ABC Behavior Correction
- Conflict Resolution
- Communication including listening
The second component to Leadership 101 is Time Management
For Leadership 101, TrainSmart’s instructional designer worked with the client to accomplish the following:
- Develop workshop Goal and Objectives to ensure that they addressed Audience, Behavior, Condition, and Degree.
- Selected content from existing TrainSmart courses that aligned with the objectives.
- Developed the student materials and PPT Deck using the identified content including videos, practices, and practical exercise.
- Worked with the client’s facilitator to deliver the pilot workshop.
- Continues to support the client facilitator.
For Time Management, TrainSmart Director of Instructional Systems helped the client to implement the Wiley Publishing Time Mastery Profiles®. This included:
- Using the client’s existing Electronic Profile Information Center (EPIC) system to send a Time Mastery Profile® to each leadership candidate.
- Training the clients Leadership Development Director to facilitate review of the profile with incorporation into the performance review system.
- Development and delivery of time category specific webinars.
Client successfully implemented both the workshop and the Time Mastery Profile®.