Our client attended our Certified Train-the-Trainer then contacted us to assist them in development of a field training workshop for new hires. The client developed the learning goal and objectives and then pulled together the content.
TrainSmart’s instructional designer reviewed client draft and accomplished the following:
- Reviewed the workshop Goal and Objectives to ensure their format addressed Audience, Behavior, Condition, and Degree.
- Reviewed and corrected workshop content to ensure alignment with stated Goal and Objectives using Microsoft Review function.
- Incorporated client input generated from review process.
- Reviewed all practices and assessments to ensure alignment with Goal and Objectives.
- Reformatted the document to ensure consistency of head levels, margins, etc.
- Generated a Table of Contents.
- Worked with client assigned facilitator to ensure understanding of content in preparation of workshop implementation.
Client implemented workshop as a component of their onboarding process.