Our training and development services are customized to reflect the individual and unique needs of each client. Services include but are not limited to the following:
Implementing On-the-Job Training?
Are you considering implementing/expanding on-the-job training in your organization? Do your employees spend too much time in classroom training? Do you need more flexibility in your training program? This service enables clients to implement an on-the-job training program or expand/enhance an existing one.
- Design and implementation of an on-the-job training program.
- Design and development of on-the-job training materials.
- Strategic plan for implementing an on-the-job training program.
- Evaluation report of a current on-the-job training program.
“TrainSmart really helped me out when a program went south. The instructional designers were able to create a beautiful, relative, meaningful training program that impressed managers and provided staff the knowledge transfer desired.”
Implementing Employee Orientation / Onboarding?
Do you have high turnover? Are new employees leaving before their probationary period has ended? Do you need to make new employees more productive quicker? Do new employees diminish the productivity of experienced personnel? This service seeks to enhance the acculturation and productivity of new employees in your organization.
Report recommending enhancements to employee orientation/new hire training program.
- Hard/electronic copies of employee orientation/new hire training materials.
Implementing Self-Directed Learning
Are your employees taking responsibility for driving their own learning? Do they know how? Can your organization provide all the training all your employees ever need? This service helps organizations implement an effective program of self-directed learning for their employees.
- Plan for implementing self-directed learning
- Assessment of the readiness of employees to undertake self-directed learning.
- Workshop for training employees/coaches on how to become a self-directed learner.
Establishing and Aligning the Training Function
Are you considering formally establishing a training or organizational learning function within your organization? Perhaps you wish to better align your training/organizational learning function with the company’s business goals and objectives. Or, you may be considering the consolidation of a decentralized training operation. If so, either or both of these services will help you accomplish your objective.
- An operational training department, including policies, procedures, strategic plan, etc.
- 12-24 month plan outlining and prioritizing specific training projects.
Enhancing the Effectiveness of Your Training Function
Would you like to increase the learning efficiency and/or cost-effectiveness of your current training program(s)? If so, these services are designed to help you find solutions to your concerns.
Report highlighting the strength/weaknesses of the training department/program with relevant recommendations for action.
Performance Problems – Developing Customized Training
Are you experiencing performance problems somewhere in your organization? Whether they are company-wide, divisional/departmental, or individual in nature, our services are designed to identify the source of the problem and recommend effective solutions. If you are looking for the design, development or evaluation of proprietary training curriculum/courses for your business, our design processes and expertise will meet your needs.
- Report describing findings with recommendations for addressing issues and concerns.
- Hard/electronic copies of training materials; an evaluation report describing strengths and weaknesses of the training program/course with recommendations for improvement.