Research has shown that over 50% of new hires who terminate their employment before six or seven months on the job, do so because of their perceived “bad” experience during the first and/or second day on the job.
In addition to incurring the cost of recruiting, screening and hiring these hires, they most likely have not reached optimal productivity. A double whammy for an employer! Most certainly, one or more current employees have also seen their productivity impacted due to mentoring/coaching these employees.
An effective on-boarding program is a process, not an event! This service seeks to enhance the acculturation and productivity of new employees to your organization.
Benefits of Effective On-Boarding:
- Reduce new employee turnover.
- Increase new employee productivity and reduce new hire “drag” on current employee productivity.
- Make employee orientation a recruiting tool.
- Ensure uniformity and consistency in on-boarding across group/enterprise.
- Ability to effectively monitor new hire’s performance during probationary period.
Our services enable you to:
- Design a new or redesign an existing on-boarding program.
- Identify ways to make your existing on-boarding more efficient/effective.
- Merge/integrate isolated on-boarding efforts in one effective integrated program.
- Integrate on-boarding with on-going training and development programs.
- Create uniform on-boarding policies, processes and training materials.
Consider our on-boarding services if you are concerned about:
- New hire turnover
- Low productivity
- Not having a formal on-boarding program
- Having too many individual on-boarding efforts
- Assessing the effectiveness current on-boarding efforts
- Incorporating a certification processes in a current on-boarding program