What this service addresses:
Assesses the effectiveness and efficiency of current training courses and programs to ensure they meet organizational needs and goals.
- Adopt conduct/delivery best practices
- Align training with business goals
- Maximize training technology
- Integrate training into the daily work of the organization
- Ensure the transfer of learning to the workplace/job
- Identify critical areas in need of improvement
Questions and issues addressed by this service:
- Is your training program integrated into the daily operations of the business?
- Is your training aligned with your business plan/goals/strategy/mission statement?
- Can employees articulate the training philosophy of your organization?
- Does your training compare favorably with the training standards of your industry?
- Do you know how your training is perceived by employees? Management?
If so, is your training perceived positively?
- Do line personnel call upon training expertise when there is a performance problem?
- Is your overall training program effective?
- Is your training program being managed/administered effectively/efficiently?
- Is your organization recognized in your industry for its innovative training processes?
- Is attending your training courses perceived as time well spent?