With a multi-faceted background in leadership, coaching, marketing, training and facilitation, Anne has proven success managing people and projects; analyzing and managing business process and change; assessing, developing and deploying skills improvement programs; and providing companies with solutions that improve productivity, communication, profitability and customer satisfaction.
Anne provides valuable and thought-provoking information with an entertaining and exuberant style. Her creative, enthusiastic and straight-forward approach to business strategy provides an opportunity to analyze and solve problems and improve skills in a fun, relaxed and focused environment that leads to action and results. Anne’s primary goal is to make a difference by assisting organizations maximize their most important resource: PEOPLE!
Director of Performance Solutions, TrainSmart, Inc. Part of the core team of TrainSmart, Inc. focusing on business development, design, developent and delivery of performance improvement workshops and programs.
Process and Performance Improvement Consultant, General Motors/Maritz The focus of this five year project was to work with GM dealerships assisting them in increasing sales, exceeding customer expectations, improving employee involvement, skills and enthusiasm, and develop leadership excellence in all areas of the business. Methodologies used include facilitating leadership and employee team meetings, analyzing research data from customers, competition and employees, mapping processes, executive coaching, and utilizing other tools and analytics to drive change and success with dealership goals.
Senior Project Manager, Cambridge Technology Partners Managed a $25 million, two-year software development project with 55 software developers from around the world. Designed and developed staff and client training programs for increased performance and skills improvement.
Regional Sales and Training Manager, Minolta Corporation Managed a dealer base in five states to sell and support computer systems. Focused on strategic planning, sales forecasting, product mix analysis, budgets, marketing and sales efforts. Provided product
- Automotive Dealership Consulting
- Change Management for Managers (Developing and Managing a successful change management program)
- Change Management (Who Moved My Cheese, The Change Process)
- Coaching and Feedback Skills for Managers and Supervisors
- Conflict Management
- Customer Service Excellence
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Programs (managers, supervisors, executive coaching)
- Meeting Facilitation
- Presentation Skills (training, coaching, visuals development)
- Improvement Program
- Project Management
- Rewarding and Motivating
- Sales Programs
- Team Building
- Telephone and Email Etiquette
- Time Management
- Associates Degree, Hospitality Management, Lansing Community College
- Studied Broadcasting and Communications, Theatre and Vocal Music, Central Michigan University
- IBCT Certified Trainer
- DiSC® Certified Facilitator (Communication and Behavior Styles)
- Denison Organizational Culture Certified Facilitator (measuring theimpact of organizational culture on the bottom line)