Due to merger and acquisition, the client’s once solid and highly functional Technical Support Customer Service was not functioning efficiently which resulted in ever increasing negative customer feedback and low team morale and inconsistent performance.
The TrainSmart Solution:
Following an extensive interview with the customer service manager, TrainSmart recommended that:
- Portions of Our Building Teamwork and Commitment and our Exemplary Customer Service workshops are blended into a one-day program
- Each attendee completes an Everything DiSC® Workplace Profile as pre-work
- The manager completes an Everything DiSC® Management Profile as pre-work
- An Everything DiSC® Culture Report is produced
- The manager and Dave Finley, our DiSC® Lead and Leadership Coach have a coaching session in advance of the on-site facilitated session to review both the Everything DiSC® Management and Culture Reports
- A one-day onsite be conducted as follows:
- Two days with AM/PM groups
- A one-hour combined at the end of Day two to review the Culture Report and have Q&A.
- The manager and Dave Finley have a second coaching session within two weeks of the onsite training to review outcomes and introduce the Everything DiSC® Comparison Reports.
- Comparison Reports be generated for each customer service team pairing and be used to reinforce the importance of effective communication and teamwork.
At the two-week mark, teaming had improved dramatically along with a dramatic reduction in customer complaints. We are discussing next steps to include the delivery of Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team for their Technical Support Customer Service team and delivery of a customized Building Teamwork and Commitment workshop at their Sales Customer Support site.