Our Influencing Corporate Culture training workshop tackles the tough stuff! It is about creating a corporate culture that enables people to perform at their peak. Corporate culture can randomly evolve or your managers can create and nurture one. They can only do that if they have the Emotional Intelligence and leadership skills to do so.
- Difficulty getting management and employees to work together to create a more successful business
- Challenges impacting your corporate culture
- Lack of skills to help your organization transform to increase productivity and respond more quickly to market demands
- Acquire the skills to be an emotionally intelligent leader
- Build trust through coaching and counseling skills
- Diagnose performance problems, delegate and motivate
- Develop leadership in yourself and others
Module 1: This module will start with an Emotional Intelligence Quotient Inventory. Participants will evaluate their competency in 15 areas of emotional intelligence including self-awareness, empathy, self-control, and problem solving.
Module 2: This module will explain the coaching process framework. It will also define the roles and responsibilities of both the coach and coached. It will explain when to use each of the techniques of informing, guiding, collaborating, and confirming.
Module 3: Utilizing a Performance Action planner, participants will learn to analyze employees for willingness and ability to perform a job. Next, they will practice techniques for improving and communicating about the performance. They will also examine the use of effective delegation techniques for employee development.
Module 4: This module will examine the many dimensions of leadership and participants will assess and discuss their beliefs and style of leadership.
Managers, leaders, and supervisors
Influencing Corporate Culture is available in the following formats: Full Day Training Workshop
Need On-Site Training?
Ready to discuss your leadership training needs? Schedule a 30-minute call, so we can learn more about each other and determine if we are a good fit. This is a no obligation consultation. We look forward to hearing from you. Call us at 800-807-8030 or fill out the form below.