TrainSMART Offers Time Management Training Courses To Companies Throughout San Diego, CA.
Is your San Diego-based team struggling to stay on top of everything? In today’s fast-paced business world, one of the biggest challenges is managing time effectively. But the amount of time you have isn’t the problem – it’s how you use it.
TrainSmart’s Time Management Courses can help your San Diego team take control of their time. Our hands-on sessions teach strategies tailored to local professionals and companies:
- Set clear goals and priorities specific to your San Diego business
- Plan and schedule tasks efficiently around your San Diego operations
- Eliminate procrastination and time-wasting habits prevalent in the San Diego workforce
- Get organized and manage communications unique to San Diego businesses
- Develop an action plan for real change at your San Diego organization
With our customized in-person or virtual workshops, your San Diego team will walk away with the skills needed to boost productivity, reduce stress, and focus on what matters most to your San Diego company.
We understand the challenges local San Diego businesses face in juggling everything from meetings to traffic. Our workshops provide real solutions for professionals in San Diego companies to take their time management skills to the next level.
From meetings at San Diego HQ to calls with East Coast offices, we help San Diego teams juggle it all. Attendees leave equipped to better manage their time for San Diego company success.
Don’t let poor time management hold your San Diego team back any longer. Partner with TrainSmart today to bring our timely workshops to your organization. Invest in your team and watch them thrive!
Time Management Course Outline
- Understanding Time: Can we really manage TIME? How much does time cost and how are you spending it? Assess current time management habits. Identify the benefits and challenges of managing time.
- Setting Goals: Identify long-term, short-term, professional, and personal goals. Make better decisions by relating them to your goals. Creating SMART goals.
- Planning and Scheduling: Projects vs. Tasks, Creating and Managing To-Do Lists, Scheduling Appointments – what should go on the calendar?
- Prioritizing: What is most important? Value-based prioritizing, Deciding what to eliminate, Reducing repetitive time wasters, When is your prime time?
- Time Stealers: What to do about interruptions, procrastination, too much clutter, and other things that steal our valuable time.
- Getting Organized: Paperwork, Email and Voice Mail, Developing a System, Time Management Tools
- Building an Action Plan for Change
Other Soft Skills Training Workshops We Offer
- Train-the-Trainer Courses In San Diego – Develop your in-house trainers’ expertise to ensure consistent and effective training delivery throughout your organization.
- Communication Skills Training In San Diego – Enhance verbal and written communication skills, enabling your employees to communicate clearly, confidently, and persuasively.
- Customer Service Training In San Diego – Equip your customer-facing teams with the skills to deliver exceptional service, build strong relationships, and exceed customer expectations.
- Presentation Skills Training In San Diego – Empower your team to deliver engaging, impactful presentations that captivate audiences and convey key messages effectively.
On-Site Custom-Tailored Workshop Information
TrainSmart can become your full-service training department, delivering solutions to all your on-site training needs. When you partner with us, you gain several advantages, including:
content & delivery
Organize & Manage
Your Time At Work
- Take the first 30 minutes of every day to plan your day. Don’t start your day until you complete your time plan. The most important time of your day is the time you schedule to schedule time.
- Only check email at specific times throughout the day. Turn off the notification so that you are not distracted every time a new email comes in.
- Identify times of the day for making and returning phone calls.
- Schedule this on your calendar.
- Learn how to say “no” professionally – even to your manager! Clearly identify WHEN other people’s tasks and priorities are needed and then figure out how to organize them into your
- Hang a sign on your door or cubicle that lets others know when you are unavailable for interruptions – and when you are!
- Once a quarter, track your time, energy, and thoughts. Analyze when you are being productive and what is wasting your time and energy.
- Create a plan for adjustments.
- Schedule time in between meetings to review and revise notes and next steps.
- Reduce or eliminate distractions such as Facebook, text messages, or other instant messaging.
Choose TrainSMART To Improve Your Employee’s Time Management Skills Today!
The Time Management workshop is one of our core offerings. TrainSmart will work with you to tailor the Time
Management workshop to emphasize key topics such as prioritizing tasks; organization skills and tips and techniques to
organize and manage your time; the value of goal setting and strategies to execute and individual action planning.
Barrister Executive Suites
11622 El Camino
San Diego, CA 92130