Do You Need Help Managing Your Company’s Training Function?
Many young and growing companies suddenly find themselves confronted with an urgent need to formalize their training efforts. Informal coaching/apprenticeship type training conducted by individual departments no longer suffices.
There is now a need for training that is uniform and consistent throughout the organization so management can be assured that employees know the standards of excellence expected of them.
A formalized training function is required to achieve this.
Benefits of a formal training function
- Train by design, not by accident
- Avoid unnecessary duplication and redundancy of training efforts
- Centralize responsibility and accountability for training
- Staff with professional workplace learning specialists and administrators
- Uniform and consistent training programs
- Centralized tracking of training efforts (e.g., course completion, participant certifications, etc.)
Our services enable you to:
- Properly organize/structure your training function
- Select/hire training staff, both internal and external to the organization
- Create and implement training policies and procedures
- Mentor selected staff as needed
- Prepare initial training department budget
- Create initial training materials
Consider formalizing your training function if you are interested in:
- Providing consistent and uniform training throughout the organization
- Establishing responsibility and accountability for training in the organization
- Controlling the costs of all your training efforts
- Raising the prestige of training within the organization