TrainSMART’s on-site Executive Presence workshop is a four day interactive workshop that’s for seasoned professionals who need a little more polish – whether running meetings, presenting to, or speaking with the executive level.
Every day, we see experienced, smart, motivated professionals who are excellent at what they do, almost ready for promotion, but their communicating-up skills lack the professionalism and shine required to move up (and communicate up) within their organization.
- Long-standing professionals are knowledgeable in their job, but weak in communicating ideas to senior management and up
- Seasoned professionals give presentations often, but still feel very anxious about doing so
- Old habits die hard; a valuable employee keeps displaying bad habits when communicating either one-on-one or in a group setting
The TrainSMART Solution
- Learn how to project confidence and poise
- Learn how to choose words carefully for effective executive communication
- Learn how to present with strength
- Learn how to speak concisely
- Learn how to get to the point
- Learn how to manage a challenging room
- Handle and answer questions appropriately
- Speak with authority
- Think on their feet
- Respond in a quick, confident manner
- Exchange ideas comfortably in a group setting
- Project confident, relaxed body language
Executive Presence Workshop Outline
This is a highly customized workshop. Topics and outline will be customized; we focus on the areas you want to improve.
Executive Presence workshop is available in the following formats:
- One-Day Workshop
- Multi-Day Training Workshop
- Multi-Session Webinar
- Professionals who present or speak with middle or higher-level management.
- Anyone that would like to improve their professional image and communicating up skills
Need On-Site Training?
Ready to discuss your company’s executive presence training needs? Schedule a 30-minute call, so we can learn more about each other and determine if we are a good fit. This is a no obligation consultation. We look forward to hearing from you. Call us at 800-807-8030 or fill out the form below.