It is not unusual for people to receive hundreds of emails a day and expect to respond to the majority of them. The result: email communication is often hurried and hassled.
Professionals know that email is a powerful tool. It can be used to build relationships, share information, and get things done. However, email can also be a source of frustration, confusion, and even conflict. That’s why TrainSMART offers email etiquette training for employees.
The training is based on the simple concept that all communications have a result. If you want a result that demonstrates your professionalism, you need to create emails that are professional.
The training covers topics such as how to write clear and concise emails, how to avoid typos and grammatical errors, and how to formulate thoughts before sending an email.
By mastering the art of email, employees can improve their communication skills and propel their careers. With TrainSMART’s email etiquette training, businesses can create a culture of communication that is both effective and professional.
- Ambiguous Subject Lines
- Grammar and spelling errors
- Asking open-ended questions.
- Using TXT speak
- Too many CC’s
- Using Email when a different communication channel is more appropriate
The TrainSMART Solution
- Learn how to write a well-crafted subject line to break through inbox clutter
- Learn how to enhance comprehension and increase response rate by using the pyramid writing approach
- Learn how to avoid common typos and grammatical errors
- Learn how to format to save time and increase clarity
- Learn how to tighten the email thread
Business Email Etiquette Training Outline
- Discover the most important rules to follow when writing an email
- Learn how to avoid typical email communication problems
- Learn when an email is the appropriate form of communication and when it is not
- Subject Lines are your Best Friend
- Learn how to use the inverted pyramid methodology for results
Early career, new hires, millennials, anyone who uses email as a form of communication
- Lunch & Learn
- Conference Breakout Session
- Half-Day Face-to-Face Training Workshop
Benefits Of Email Etiquette
Why do your employees need email etiquette training?
PROFESSIONALISM: by using proper email language your company will convey a professional image.
EFFICIENCY: emails that get to the point get more responses than poorly worded emails.
PROTECTION FROM LIABILITY: employee awareness of email risks will protect your company from costly lawsuits.
TrainSmart is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (2000) and a Woman Small Business (2015).
We have approximately 300 facilitators, professional development trainers, instructional designers, and content developers strategically located in the United States and around the world.
Want To Improve Your Team’s Email Etiquette?
Ready to discuss your business email communication training needs? Schedule a 30-minute call, so we can learn more about each other and determine if we are a good fit. This is a no-obligation consultation. We look forward to hearing from you. Call us at 800-807-8030 ext. 1.