Live Online Training
At Your Organization
It is not unusual for people to receive hundreds of emails a day and expected to respond to the majority of them. The result: email communication is often hurried and hassled.
The goal for many is to get the email out of their inbox instead of its real purpose: to communicate by sharing, exchanging or clarifying an idea. What is the result? In the rush to respond, emails are sent with typos, grammatical errors and half-formulated thoughts.
TrainSMART’s email etiquette training for employees, “Mastering The Art of The Email To Propel Your Career,” is based on the simple concept that all communications have a result. If you want a result that demonstrates your professionalism, you need to create emails that are professional.
In this email etiquette training course, you’ll learn techniques and strategies to get the results you want for your career.
- Ambiguous Subject Lines
- Grammar and spelling errors
- Asking open-ended questions.
- Using TXT speak
- Too many CC’s
- Using Email when a different communication channel is more appropriate
The TrainSMART Solution
- Learn how to write a well-crafted subject line to break through inbox clutter
- Learn how to enhance comprehension and increase response rate by using the pyramid writing approach
- Learn how to avoid common typos and grammatical errors
- Learn how to format to save time and increase clarity
- Learn how to tighten the email thread
Business Email Etiquette Training Outline
- Discover the most important rules to follow when writing an email
- Learn how to avoid typical email communication problems
- Learn when email is the appropriate form of communication and when it is not
- Subject Lines are your Best Friend
- Learn how to use the inverted pyramid methodology for results
Early career, new hires, millennials, anyone who uses email as a form of communication
- Lunch & Learn
- Conference Breakout Session
- Half-Day Face-to-Face Training Workshop
Benefits Of Email Etiquette
Why your employees need email etiquette training?
PROFESSIONALISM: by using proper email language your company will convey a professional image.
EFFICIENCY: emails that get to the point get more responses than poorly worded emails.
PROTECTION FROM LIABILITY: employee awareness of email risks will protect your company from costly lawsuits.
TrainSmart is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (2000) and a Woman Small Business (2015).
We have approximately 300 facilitators, professional development trainers, instructional designers, and content developers strategically located in the United States and around the world.
On-Site Training FAQs
Do you offer public workshops?
TrainSMART’s instructor-led training workshops are only offered on-site at your location. We do not offer this workshop in a public seminar format. Please contact us at 800-807-8030 ext. 1 or fill out the form below to discuss bringing this workshop to your company today.
What States Do You Offer On-Site Training In?
On-Site Pricing Options
|Number of Participants||Half-Day |
|Up to 6 Participants||$2800||$3800||$7000||$7900||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 12 Participants||$3200||$4200||$7500||$8400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 18 Participants||$3600||$4400||$8000||$8900||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 24 Participants||$4000||$5000||$8500||$9400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 30 Participants||$4400||$5400||$9500||$10400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 36 Participants||$4800||$5800||$10000||$10900||Call For Pricing|
|Over 36+ Participants||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing|
Need On-Site Training?
Ready to discuss your business email etiquette training needs? Schedule a 30-minute call, so we can learn more about each other and determine if we are a good fit. This is a no-obligation consultation. We look forward to hearing from you. Call us at 800-807-8030 ext. 1.