Looking for a company to help improve your team’s business writing skills? Choose TrainSMART for an in-person or virtual business writing training session.
Are your employees lacking the skills and knowledge needed to communicate effectively in writing?
If so, you need professional business writing training that can help them develop the necessary skills and techniques for coherent, professional written communication.
At TrainSMART, we offer a comprehensive business writing training program (in-person & live virtual for groups) that teaches everything from basic grammar and organization to techniques for eliminating wordiness and strengthening clarity.
Whether your team members are creating emails, letters, or memos, our business writing training workshop will give them the tools they need to be more effective writers, get the results they want, and leave a positive impression on their readers.
So if you want to help your employees improve their professional writing skills and reap the many benefits of clear communication in writing, choose TrainSMART’s business writing workshop today!
Your Teams Writing Issues
- Writing is not clear
- There are grammar and spelling errors
- The writing style does not convey the tone and is not consistent
- Letters, memos,s, and emails are not effective and do not produce desired results
- Find and correct the four most common grammar mistakes
- Write high-impact letters and memos and get the results you desire
- Ensure your writing is “politically correct”
- Smash your writer’s block
- Organize your writing for better results
- Understand the rules of netiquette to create better, shorter, and more effective emails
- Write a proper letter or memo
- Say “No” in your writing without risking business relationships
- Use the tips on proofreading
Business Writing Course Outline
- Grammar Made Easy: Review the rules of punctuation and spelling, and how to avoid the four most common grammar mistakes
- Writing For Results: Learn the 5 C’s of effective writing, learn how to measure the clarity of your writing and how to improve it, and find out how to give your writing that extra pizzazz
- Writing Politically Correct: What should you never do in your writing, how to make sure that your writing meets today’s tough business writing standards
- Getting Started: What to do if you have writer’s block? learn how to get started and how to stay focused on the topic, and learn the most important “thing” you must have in the first paragraph of almost everything you write
- Effective Writing: Learn the six organizational methods, find out what you learned in grade school that you MUST use in order to create a well-organized report
- Netiquette: Discover the ten most important rules to follow when writing an email, learn the new communication problems email has produced and how to avoid them, and find out when the email is the proper form of communication and when it is not
- Letters And Memos: What are proper memo and letter writing standards, learn how to say “no” in your writing without risking business relationships so you can continue to do business with the reader in the future
- Editing And Proofreading: Learn how to edit your documents, learn four techniques to make you a better proofreader, and the six most commonly missed errors
*Optional: Each participant will be asked to submit, prior to the first day of class, up to three samples which the instructor will review with the participant on the day of the workshop. Additional service includes post-class coaching and review. Coaching frequency depends on the client.
Business Writing Essentials is available in the following formats:
- Half-Day Face-to-Face Training Workshop
- Full-Day Face-to-Face Training Workshop
- Multi-Session Webinar
- Live Virtual Instructor-led Classroom Training
- TrainSMART’s Business Writing Face to Face Training is for business professionals at all levels who want a quick and easy approach to any writing: emails, general correspondence, memos, and reports.
Questions This Page Answers About Business Writing
- Who offers on-site business writing training for employees, managers & executives?
- Where can I find a half-day business writing workshop for my team?
Professional Development Workshops
TrainSmart is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (2000) and a Woman Small Business (2015).
We have approximately 300 facilitators, professional development trainers, instructional designers, and content developers strategically located in the United States and around the world.
On-Site Training FAQs
Do you offer public workshops?
TrainSMART’s instructor-led training workshops are only offered on-site at your location. We do not offer this workshop in a public seminar format. Please contact us at 800-807-8030 ext. 1 or fill out the form below to discuss bringing this workshop to your company today.
Ready to discuss your on-site business writing training needs? Schedule a 30-minute call, so we can learn more about each other and determine if we are a good fit. This is a no-obligation consultation. We look forward to hearing from you. Call us at 800-807-8030 ext. 1 or fill out the form below and we will respond shortly.