Course Length: Lunch & Learn, Half-Day, Full-Day, Multi-Session Webinar
Are your employees/team members lacking effective communication skills?
Each person brings to work a unique set of skills, knowledge, and beliefs. Each person behaves in a way that they feel is successful. The communication challenges in most work environments relate to the establishment and maintenance of trust.
Effective interpersonal communication is critical to establishing a motivational work environment that maximizes productivity.
TrainSMART’s Effective Communication Skills Training Workshop looks at behavior as a choice and increases awareness of the consequences behavioral choices have on others.
Participants will learn through adaptive behavior they can choose communication strategies that establish trust, minimize conflict, maximize cooperation, and create a positive work environment that increases productivity and enhances job satisfaction.
Why you need effective communication skills training:
- Employees productivity is low because of the lack of trust with co-workers
- Morale and job satisfaction is at an all-time low because of conflict among employees
- Communication among co-workers, cross-functionally and vertically is non-existent causing stress, low productivity, and conflict in the workplace
TrainSMART’s solution to more effective communication:
- Learn ways to communicate better with people at work
- Learn how to link behavior, communication, and trust
- Learn how to improve communication skills at work through various approaches
- Learn how to better understand yourself and others
- Learn how to recognize and respect individual uniqueness
- Learn how to deal with differences in communication styles that can create interpersonal conflict which, in turn, decreases productivity
- Learn how to leverage individual strengths and adapt communication strategies that minimize conflict
- Learn how to increase communication and influence management skills
- Learn how to increase both personal and workplace productivity
- Learn how to establish a foundation of behavior-based communication skills on which to build other key competencies
Effective Communication Skills Outline
- Learn the Characteristics of Effective Communication
- The Importance of Effective Communication
- Motivational Principles
- Conflict and Energy Drains
- Understanding Behavior – DiSC Personal Profile System®: Understanding self and others, Respecting differences, Capitalizing on strengths
- People Compatibility: Recognizing dimensions of behavior and potential style conflict, Choosing behaviors that demonstrate trust and respect, Maximizing cooperation through adaptive behavior
- Keys to Building Trust
- Action Plans
Training Delivery Options
Effective Communication Skills Training is available in the following formats: Conference Breakout Session or Lunch and Learn Program, Face-to-Face Half-Day Training Workshop, Face-to-Face Full Day Training Workshop, Multi-Session Webinar.
Effective communication skills face to face training for employees, managers, and executives. Anyone who wants to understand others clearly and respond appropriately in business situations, as well as in business scenarios.
Professional Development Workshops
The TrainSMART Solution
Trust TrainSMART to design, develop and facilitate your soft skills training needs. When you partner with us, you gain several advantages, including:
Fully customized content and delivery
We customize our training systems to fit your team, department, and/or your entire organization individual’s needs.
We deliver a single session or multiple sessions to meet your timeframes, work schedules, and employee needs/expectations.
Reduced overall costs
On-site training is typically less expensive than sending employees off-site. In addition, on-site allows us to develop common languages and terms that reduce communication issues when your employees are back on the job.
Immediate on-the-job application
Employees can immediately apply what they have learned.
Confidentiality is not compromised
What happens on-site, stays on-site.
Building cohorts teams
We can build cohorts teams that result in more productive, more efficient relationships.
We stay on top of all the latest technological developments in the industry, always bringing the most efficient and cost-effective methods into your organization.
Our best-in-the-industry facilitators bring years of extensive experience and expertise to your company.
On-Site Pricing Options
|Number of Participants||Half-Day |
|Up to 6 Participants||$2800||$3800||$7000||$7900||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 12 Participants||$3200||$4200||$7500||$8400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 18 Participants||$3600||$4400||$8000||$8900||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 24 Participants||$4000||$5000||$8500||$9400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 30 Participants||$4400||$5400||$9500||$10400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 36 Participants||$4800||$5800||$10000||$10900||Call For Pricing|
|Over 36+ Participants||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing|
Do you offer public workshops?
Starting In 2020 TrainSMART’s 1-day workplace communication training workshops will be offered in two ways, on-site at your location and public workshops in the following cities: Los Angeles, CA, Austin, TX, Minneapolis, MN, Chicago, IL and Orlando, FL.
2020 Public Workshop Dates
Los Angeles, CA
What States Do You Offer On-Site Training In?
Ready to discuss your on-site effective communication skills training for your group? Schedule a call 800-807-8030 ext.1 or fill out the form so we can learn more about each other and determine if we are a good fit.