Session Length Options: 90 minutes, 3 hours, 4 hours
Each person brings to work a unique set of skills, knowledge, and beliefs. Each person behaves in a way that they feel is successful. The communication challenges in most work environments relate to the establishment and maintenance of trust. Effective interpersonal communication is critical to establishing a motivational work environment that maximizes productivity.
This workshop looks at behavior as a choice and increases awareness of the consequences behavioral choices have on others. Participants learn that through adaptive behavior they can choose communication strategies that establish trust, minimize conflict, maximize cooperation, and create a positive work environment that increases productivity and enhances job satisfaction.
Anyone who wants to understand others clearly and respond appropriately in business situations, as well as in business scenarios.
Employee productivity is low because of the lack of trust with co-workers. Morale and job satisfaction is at an all-time low because of conflict among employees. Communication among co-workers, cross-functionally, and vertically is non-existent causing stress, low productivity, and conflict in the workplace.
To Learn to…
- Link behavior, communication, and trust
- Improve communication through various approaches
- Better understand yourself and others
- Deal with differences in communication styles that can create interpersonal conflict which, in turn, decreases productivity
- Leverage individual strengths and adapt communication strategies that minimize conflict
- Increase communication skills and productivity – both personally and professionally
- Establish a foundation of behavior-based communication skills on which to build other key competencies
- Understanding Behavior – EverythingDiSC Workplace® or EverythingDiSC Manager® Assessment*
- Communication Styles review
- Communication Skills for visual, vocal and verbal communication
- Examine difficult conversation situations
Questions This Page Answers About Virtual Facilitated Communication Skills Training
- Who offers a virtual facilitated workplace communication training course?
- Where can I find a live online communication skills course for a group?
- Who provides instructor-led effective communication training?
Virtual Instructor-Led Workshops Pricing Structure
Our virtual training platform of choice is Zoom Professional or Adobe Connect; however, we will discuss the use of your training platform. It is important that the platform has advanced virtual training tools such as breakout rooms, whiteboards, polling.
|Number of Participants||Pricing Structure|
|Up To 6 Participants||$1500|
|Up To 12 Participants||$1700|
|Up To 16 Participants||$1900|
|Up To 20 Participants||$2100|
Need A Live Virtual Instructor-led Workshop?
Ready to discuss your live virtual instructor-led training needs on effective workplace communication workshop for your group? Schedule a call 800-807-8030 ext.1 or fill out the form below. We look forward to connecting with you.