Class Length 2 Day(s)
Is your company in need of conflict resolution training for your employees and managers?
Many people see conflict as a negative experience. In fact, conflict is a necessary part of our personal growth and development. Think of when you were trying to choose your major in college, for example, or trying to decide between two jobs.
However, conflict becomes an issue when the people involved cannot work through it. They become engaged in a battle that does not result in growth. When this type of conflict arises, negative energy can result, causing hurt feelings and damaged relationships.
TrainSMART’s conflict resolution training will give participants the tools that will help you resolve conflict successfully and produce a win-win outcome.
TrainSMART’s Conflict Resolution Training is for Teams and individuals who need additional skills to work through conflict situations, managers and supervisors who need to coach and mediate conflict with employees, and executive teams who need to reach consensus.
- Stress and frustration caused by unresolved conflict
- Misunderstandings due to unclear communication
- Different communication dynamics prevent teams and individuals from working together
- The time it takes to resolve conflict can derail deadlines and projects
- Emotional reactions to conflict situations
- Meetings that never reach a conclusion
The TrainSMART Solution
- Learn what conflict is and how it can escalate
- Learn the types of conflict and the stages of conflict
- Learn the five most common conflict resolution styles and when to use them
- Learn how to increase positive information flow through non-verbal and verbal communication skills
- Learn effective techniques for intervention strategies
- Learn ways to manage conflicts to enhance productivity and performance
Conflict Resolution Training Outline
- Defining Conflict
- Types of Conflict
- Open Conflict vs. Hidden Conflict
- Spontaneous and Reflective Action
- The Johari Window
- Stages of Conflict
- Creating the Win/Win
- Conflict Resolution Style Questionnaire
- The Role of Communication in Conflict Resolution
- Active Listening Skills
- Paraphrasing Skills
- Powerful Questions
- Body Language
- Pre-Assignment Review
- The Conflict/Opportunity Test
- Conflict and Its Resolution
- Helping Others Through Conflict
On-Site Training Pricing
|Number of Participants||Half-Day |
|Up to 6 Participants||$3200||$4200||$7000||$7900||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 12 Participants||$3600||$4600||$7500||$8400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 18 Participants||$4000||$5000||$8000||$8900||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 24 Participants||$4400||$5400||$8500||$9400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 30 Participants||$4800||$5800||$9500||$10400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 36+ Participants||$5200||$6200||$10000||$10900||Call For Pricing|
|Over 36+ Participants||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing|
Need On-Site Training?
Ready to discuss your conflict resolutions training needs? Schedule a 30-minute call, so we can learn more about each other and determine if we are a good fit. This is a no obligation consultation. We look forward to hearing from you. Call us at 800-807-8030 or fill out the form below.