Looking to improve your team’s conflict resolution skills? Look no further! Our training program can help your team learn how to handle conflicts in the workplace effectively and positively.
Conflict is a natural part of life and can even be a positive force for personal growth and development. But, when conflicts are not properly resolved, they can lead to negative energy, hurt feelings, and damaged relationships. That’s where we come in.
With TrainSMART’s conflict resolution training, your team will gain the necessary tools to resolve conflicts and achieve mutually beneficial outcomes. Don’t let unresolved conflict hold your team back – sign up for our training today!
TrainSMART’s Conflict Resolution Training is for employees, managers, and supervisors who need additional skills to work through conflict situations, managers and supervisors who need to coach and mediate conflict with employees, and executive teams who need to reach a consensus.
- Stress and frustration caused by unresolved conflict
- Misunderstandings due to unclear communication
- Different communication dynamics prevent teams and individuals from working together
- The time it takes to resolve conflict can derail deadlines and projects
- Emotional reactions to conflict situations
- Meetings that never reach a conclusion
The TrainSMART Solution
- Learn what conflict is and how it can escalate
- Learn the types of conflict and the stages of conflict
- Learn the five most common conflict resolution styles and when to use them
- Learn how to increase positive information flow through non-verbal and verbal communication skills
- Learn effective techniques for intervention strategies
- Learn ways to manage conflicts to enhance productivity and performance
Conflict Resolution Training Outline
- Defining Conflict In The Workplace
- Types of Conflict In The Workplace
- Open Conflict vs. Hidden Conflict
- Spontaneous and Reflective Action
- The Johari Window
- Stages of Conflict
- Creating the Win/Win
- Conflict Resolution Style Questionnaire
- The Role of Communication in Conflict Resolution
- Active Listening Skills
- Paraphrasing Skills
- Powerful Questions
- Body Language
- Pre-Assignment Review
- The Conflict/Opportunity Test
- Conflict and Its Resolution
- Helping Others Through Conflict
Need Conflict Resolution Training?
Ready to discuss your conflict resolution training needs for your employees, managers, and leaders? Schedule a 30-minute call, so we can learn more about each other and determine if we are a good fit. This is a no-obligation consultation. We look forward to hearing from you. Call us at 800-807-8030 ext. 1 or fill out the form below.