Session Length Options: 90 minutes, 3 hours, 4 hours
Maximum Audience size: 20
Platform: Preferred platforms are Zoom Professional, Adobe Connect & Microsoft Teams
When individuals are promoted from a non-management role in managing others, they are not often taught how to delegate. In this live online session, we will discuss delegation challenges and why we end up “just doing it ourselves.”
Participants will be actively engaged in an array of virtual techniques to ensure the retention of concepts.
Anyone who wants to understand the importance of applying accountability when delegating to lessen confusion and clarify expectations.
In our hyper-productive, “do more with less” culture, managers are often keeping work that should be delegated to team members, or, delegating without spending the necessary time to set expectations and train team members on the process, project, or task.
To Learn to…
- Delegate effectively
- Grow our team members by providing greater responsibility, and
- Develop ourselves as leaders, by taking on greater tasks, and
- Manage our own supervisors and peers
- Delegating challenges and benefits
- Discuss delegating with accountability – what it should look like when done right
- Learn about tools that can help you delegate more effectively
- Managing your supervisor, your peers, and other stakeholders
Need A Live Virtual Instructor-led Workshop?
Ready to discuss your live virtual instructor-led training needs for a delegating with accountability workshop for your group? Schedule a call 800-807-8030 ext.1 or fill out the form below. We look forward to connecting with you.