Are you or your team members having issues managing time?
In today’s world, business moves at the speed of light. And one of the greatest challenges is keeping on top of everything. As a result, one of the biggest complaints in the business world today is not having enough time…
But the truth is – the amount of time you have is not the problem, it’s how you use your time that matters.
Many people allow themselves to become bogged down in the hundreds of minor interruptions that cross their desks each day. This results in a lack of focus on what are supposed to be their priorities. Throw in some personal disorganization and the natural human tendency to procrastinate and you have a recipe for disaster.
TrainSmart’s Time Management Classes are designed to help you manage your time more effectively.
We teach participants how to:
- Understand time and how you are spending it
- Set short and long-term goals
- Set your daily/weekly priorities
- Plan & schedule your time
- Address time stealers like procrastination, clutter, and interruptions
- Get yourself organized by developing a system for all your forms of communication
- Develop a plan of action so you leave the Class ready to make some real changes
Time Management Class Outline
- Understanding Time: Can we really manage TIME? How much does time cost and how are you spending it? Assess current time management habits. Identify the benefits and challenges to managing time.
- Setting Goals: Identify long-term, short-term, professional and personal goals. Make better decisions by relating them to your goals. Creating SMART goals.
- Planning and Scheduling: Projects vs. Tasks, Creating and Managing To-Do Lists, Scheduling Appointments – what should go on the calendar?
- Prioritizing: What is most important? Value-based prioritizing, Decide what to eliminate, Reduce repetitive time wasters, When is your prime time?
- Time Stealers: What to do about interruptions, procrastination, too much clutter and other things that steal our valuable time.
- Getting Organized: Paperwork, Email and Voice Mail, Developing a System, Time Management Tools
- Building an Action Plan for Change
In-House Pricing Options
|Number of Participants||Half-Day |
|Up to 6 Participants||$2800||$3800||$7000||$7900||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 12 Participants||$3200||$4200||$7500||$8400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 18 Participants||$3600||$4400||$8000||$8900||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 24 Participants||$4000||$5000||$8500||$9400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 30 Participants||$4400||$5400||$9500||$10400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 36 Participants||$4800||$5800||$10000||$10900||Call For Pricing|
|Over 36+ Participants||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing|
Information & Pricing
2020 Class Dates
Choose TrainSMART To Improve Your Time Management Today!
Regus Floor 5
7380 W. Sand Lake Suite 500
Orlando, FL 32819
Toll-Free: 800-807-8030 ext. 1