Looking for on-site customer service soft skills training for your customer service, call center or support team? TrainSMART has you covered!
Today’s business world is more highly competitive than ever before. And with the economy still struggling and many organizations fighting for survival, there is one thing that can make the difference between your company’s success and failure…excellent customer service.
The problem is – too many organizations have customer services reps that don’t put a high enough priority on dazzling the customer!
Too many CSRs are just not trained or motivated in how to effectively deal with customer service issues. This results in your customers going to your competitors, where you will spend untold dollars winning them back or replacing them. Fortunately, you don’t have to settle for this customer ‘revolving door’ …
Today, you can change the direction of your organization by committing to bring TrainSMART on-site to train your customer service representatives. Participating in a TrainSMART customer service soft skills training workshop, your employees will learn:
- How to win with your customers
- What quality customer service means
- The 4 primary reasons why outstanding customer service is crucial
- Developing a customer service perspective
- Why outstanding customer service is important to you. Hint — your job depends on it!
- The 4 steps to quality customer service
- Dealing with various types of customer personalities & scenarios
- Effectively responding to varying customer behaviors
- Establishing and maintaining trust with repeat customers
- Developing greater customer negotiation/problem-solving skills
- Much more…
Customer Service Soft Skills Course Outline
- Customer Service Impact: repeat, referral, and retention
- Communication Skills: verbal, visual, vocal communication, listening skills, asking questions, giving instructions
- Communication Styles: adjusting communication to fit the style of the customer
- Communication Etiquette: strategies to engage the customer, ways to say thank you, go beyond being polite and exciting!
- Developing and delivering a positive, service attitude
- Email and Phone Etiquette
- Basic problem-solving skills
- Strategies to manage challenging customers and emotions
- Creating the WOW: Moving from satisfying customer expectations to exceeding customer expectations
- Creating a customer-focused culture: every interaction is an opportunity!
- Role Play: Practicing the skills
On-Site Pricing Options
|Number of Participants||Half-Day |
|Up to 6 Participants||$2800||$3800||$7000||$7900||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 12 Participants||$3200||$4200||$7500||$8400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 18 Participants||$3600||$4400||$8000||$8900||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 24 Participants||$4000||$5000||$8500||$9400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 30 Participants||$4400||$5400||$9500||$10400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 36 Participants||$4800||$5800||$10000||$10900||Call For Pricing|
|Over 36+ Participants||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing|
Hire TrainSMART To Improve Your Customer Service Soft Skills Today!
Regus Floor 12
1600 Golf Road Ste. 1200
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
Toll Free: 800-807-8030