Are you experiencing performance problems somewhere in your organization? Whether they are company-wide, divisional/departmental, or individual in nature, our services are designed to identify the source of the problem and recommend effective solutions.
What this service addresses:
- Identifies performance-based problems and pinpoints those problems that can be addressed through training.
- Describes what people are not doing correctly or efficiently that must be improved to increase productivity, response time, customer satisfaction, etc.
- Helps determine if existing training is relevant.
- Sets the direction for future training design and development
- Recognize when training is NOT a solution
- Avoid unnecessary training
- Identify unknown or confirm suspected performance problems
- Train only when necessary
Questions and issues addressed by this service:
- Are your individual training courses effective?
- Are new learnings (skills and knowledge) from your training actually transferred to the job/work place?
- Does your training actually correct/prevent/alleviate performance problems?
- Are you using the most effective instructional strategies and delivery systems?