Are you considering implementing/expanding on-the-job training in your organization?
Do your employees spend too much time in classroom training? Do you need more flexibility in your training program? This service enables clients to implement an on-the-job training program or expand/enhance an existing one.
When done properly, on-the-job training is the most efficient and effective approach to workplace learning. Unfortunately, on-the-job training is not used optimally in most instances.
While frequently used as a standalone approach to training, it can also be a viable approach when blended with other methodologies. On-the-Job Training can be monitored effectively and used to ensure uniform and consistent training within a group or throughout the whole organization.
Benefits of On-the-Job Training
- Reduces training costs
- Increases employee productivity most quickly
- Provides training in the most timely fashion
- Most responsive to individual employee learning needs
- Avoids the need for classroom training
- Compatible with all other training methodologies
Our services enable you to:
- Meet the need for the more timely training
- Better integrate training into the workplace
- Design and develop effective OJT training materials
- Tailor training to the uniqueness of individual employees’ backgrounds
Consider On the Job Training if you are concerned about:
- Providing an efficient cost-effective alternative approach to your current training
- Identifying those tasks/jobs/positions that are most amenable to OJT
- Implementing/expanding OJT in your organization
- Providing more flexibility in your training
- Employees spending too much time in the classroom
- Documenting your current OJT efforts
- More effectively monitoring OJT throughout your organization