Nearly 75% of Americans suffer from a fear of public speaking. In fact, many of these same people fear public speaking more than death itself…
But in the business world, if you are unable to do public presentations, you are putting some serious limitations on how far you (and your organization) can go.
At TrainSmart, we have put together an on-site presentation skills training workshop for companies throughout Minneapolis, Minnesota that is specifically designed to help participants overcome their fears and develop the skills necessary to deliver highly professional public presentations.
We start by addressing several of the root problems that lead to this fear, such as:
- Undeveloped communication skills
- Insufficient preparation and practice
- Lack of understanding of your target audience
- A message that is not clear and concise
- Visual aids that do not fit the presentation
Our on-site presentation skills training in Minneapolis, Minnesota is geared toward helping your sales force, management team, human resource personnel, and any others in your organization responsible for presenting material address the core challenges that inhibit them from doing effective presentations.
By the time participants have completed this course, they will have learned how to:
- Determine the main objectives of the presentation
- Properly structure the presentation (including appropriate visual aids)
- Understand the audience they are presenting to
- Put together an opening that is memorable and will grab the attention of the audience
- Reduce stress and fear by practicing/rehearsing
On-Site Custom-Tailored Workshop Information
TrainSmart can become your full-service training department, delivering solutions to all your on-site training needs. When you partner with us, you gain several advantages, including:
content & delivery
Frequently Asked Questions About
How long should it take to prepare your presentation?
One guideline is that you should devote at least one hour of your development time for every one to five minutes of presentation time. For example, an hour-long presentation may take anywhere between 12 – 60 hours to research, develop, organize and practice to be effective.
What is more important is the beginning or end of a presentation?
The beginning and end of your presentation are the pieces people will remember the most. Keep both of these parts interesting, dynamic and powerful.
Partner With TrainSMART To Improve Your Presentation & Speaking Skills Today!
15 S. 9th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Toll Free: 800-807-8030