If you are now accountable to deliver training within your organization this workshop is for you! Learn the essential skills to transfer knowledge to adult learners in a way that is effective, interesting, and interactive.
Anyone responsible for training delivery or is delivering training without being trained in the basics of delivery.
- Employees who are responsible for training delivery, but lack the necessary “front of the room” skills
- Virtual training requires additional skills that current trainers have not mastered
- You’ve been told to improve your training delivery basics
- Learn how to identify the essential skills necessary for teaching adult learners
- Learn how to create a learning environment that is conducive to learning and fun
- Learn how to increase your confidence and credibility with skills and technique
- It Starts With You: Communications skills and styles, learning preferences
- Principles of adult learning, stages of learning, generational differences, international differences, evaluation, measurement, selecting appropriate delivery methods
- Presentation skills, transitions, questioning, and listening skills, participation and motivation, handling difficult situations, types of learners, room layouts, training techniques, the day of training, audio-visual aids, presentation slide tips, time management
- Online Learning Environment: Synchronous vs asynchronous, platforms and tools, simulating virtual training, what is VILT? methods for engaging participants virtually, instructor skill sets, social media
- Practice and Feedback