Training On How To Transfer Knowledge To Adults
If you are now accountable to deliver training within your organization this workshop is for you! Learn the essential skills to transfer knowledge to adult learners in a way that is effective, interesting, and interactive.
Anyone responsible for training delivery or is delivering training without being trained in the basics of delivery.
- Employees who are responsible for training delivery, but lack the necessary “front of the room” skills
- Virtual training requires additional skills that current trainers have not mastered
- You’ve been told to improve your training delivery basics
- Learn how to identify the essential skills necessary for teaching adult learners
- Learn how to create a learning environment that is conducive to learning and fun
- Learn how to increase your confidence and credibility with skills and technique
- It Starts With You: Communications skills and styles, learning preferences
- Principles of adult learning, stages of learning, generational differences, international differences, evaluation, measurement, selecting appropriate delivery methods
- Presentation skills, transitions, questioning, and listening skills, participation and motivation, handling difficult situations, types of learners, room layouts, training techniques, the day of training, audio-visual aids, presentation slide tips, time management
- Online Learning Environment: Synchronous vs asynchronous, platforms and tools, simulating virtual training, what is VILT? methods for engaging participants virtually, instructor skill sets, social media
- Practice and Feedback