Building Virtual Teams – A Live Virtual Instructor-Led Training Series
Session Length Options: 4 hours, 6 hours (delivered in 60-90 minute sessions)
Maximum Audience size: 20
Platform: Preferred platforms are Zoom Professional and Adobe Connect
Virtual teams can be as successful as on-site teams if you know how to effectively take individual talents and put them together to accomplish common goals. This virtually facilitated series helps you identify team purpose, maximize strengths, and create a more productive team environment.
- Anyone who needs to build a virtual team.
- Employees forced into a virtual teaming situation
- Uncertainty about expected outcomes
- Lack of a common goal, team commitment, or respect
- Ineffective team communication
To Learn to…
- Identify the phases every team goes through and how to manage the process to become productive
- Define the importance of communicating goals and vision
- Identify and build on individual strengths
- Create ground rules that everyone can live with
- Utilize techniques to lead the team and keep motivated and focused
- Help your team accept differences and value one another
- Characteristics of Successful Teams
- Team Stages: Forming, storming, norming, performing
- Building the Team: Team purpose and goals, identify skills, strengths, and potential liabilities, identify roles and responsibilities, understanding team dynamics
- Ground Rules: Communication etiquette, email and voice mail, meeting rules, team values
- Facilitating a Team Building Session
- Leading the Team: Leadership skills, keeping employees motivated, staying focused on the goals
- Team Challenges Workshop
- Project Teams and Sunset Reviews
Need A Live Virtual Instructor-led Workshop?
Ready to discuss your live virtual instructor-led training needs on how to build virtual teams workshop for your group? Schedule a call 800-807-8030 ext.1 or fill out the form below. We look forward to connecting with you.