Workplace Conversation Skills Workshop Virtual Training Workshop
Session Length Options: 90 minutes, 3 hours
Team members at all levels need to be able to give and receive feedback to/from their peers and supervisors. Team members need to lead project teams and advocate for themselves. During this session, participants will be actively engaged in an array of virtual techniques to ensure retention of concepts for how to have courageous conversations in the workplace.
- All levels of employees who want to learn how to have more courageous conversations.
- There is a perception that only people at a more senior experience level can speak up and address issues in the workplace.
- Employ the four tenets of Emotional Intelligence to prepare for conversations
- Discuss how to say, what you need to say, to get what you want, in a respectful manner where all parties are supported
- Follow up on agreed-upon action items between both parties
- Discuss the types of courageous conversations participants are needing to have in the near future
- Learn about Crucial Conversations® techniques for being able to say anything to anyone, respectfully
- Applying what was covered with practice activities.
Virtual Instructor-Led Workshops Pricing Structure
Our virtual training platform of choice is Zoom Professional or Adobe Connect; however, we will discuss the use of your training platform. It is important that the platform has advanced virtual training tools such as breakout rooms, whiteboards, polling.
|Number of Participants||Pricing Structure|
|Up To 6 Participants||$1500|
|Up To 12 Participants||$1700|
|Up To 16 Participants||$1900|
|Up To 20 Participants||$2100|
Need A Live Virtual Instructor-led Workshop?
Ready to discuss your live virtual instructor-led training needs for a conversation skills workshop for your group? Schedule a call 800-807-8030 ext.1 or fill out the form below. We look forward to connecting with you.