Session Length: 30-minute pre-session 2 to 4 (90) minutes sessions
By the time a consumer reaches a live customer service rep, their patience has often been tested. Between longer wait times because of COVID or the requirement to talk to a computer before gaining access to a live customer service rep, consumers often greet customer service reps with a less than delightful attitude.
In this session, we’ll focus on the customer service skills that you need to succeed in this ever-evolving consumer environment.
All employees who have direct interaction with customers, managers, sales representatives, customer service representatives’ receptionists, technical support, and billing and collection specialists.
- Customers are stressed and impatient
- Civility is becoming a lost art
- Businesses are losing customer loyalty and repeat business
- Individuals don’t appreciate the impact of customer service on the organization
- Individuals don’t have the skills to address challenging consumers
To Learn to…
- Understand the impact of customer service on the organization and the bottom line
- Identify consumer’s preferred communication style
- Improve communication skills for increased understanding
- Identify strategies to manage challenging situations
- Go beyond just “satisfied” customers
- Customer Service Impact: Repeat, referral, and retention
- Communication Skills: Verbal, visual, vocal communication, listening skills, asking questions, giving instructions
- Communicate Styles: Adjusting communication to fit the style of the customer
- Developing and Delivering a Positive Service Attitude
- Basic Problem-Solving Skills
- Strategies to Manage Challenging Customers and Emotions
Need A Live Virtual Instructor-led Workshop?
Ready to discuss your live virtual instructor-led training needs customer service essentials for your group? Schedule a call at 800-807-8030 ext.1 or fill out the form below. We look forward to connecting with you.