Diversity, Equality & Inclusion Virtual Workshop
Session Length 60 minutes, 90 minutes, 2 hours & 3 hours
Pre-Activity Review of client diversity and inclusion policies by assigned Diversity and Inclusion Consultant is an organization’s mission, strategies, and practices to support a diverse workplace and leverage the effects of diversity to achieve a competitive business advantage.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are important value propositions in the workplace as they deal with respect for individuals.
During this keynote session, participants will understand how Diversity & Inclusion organizational values are established, communicated, embraced, enforced, and celebrated throughout the organization.
Through a series of analogies, practical tips, and a brief historical overview, our Diversity and Inclusion Consultant will present new perspectives on diversity, equity, and inclusion. Associates will understand the difference between horizontal and vertical diversity issues and policies and will learn how to navigate difficult conversations.
- Associates at all levels want to understand diversity, equity, and inclusion and why it is so important in the workplace.
Today’s racial unrest, with repeated flare-ups, is unsettling to everyone. How do we process the challenges in our current environment? How can we maintain positivity and productivity in the workplace if our views and experiences differ from our colleagues?
- Review various perceptions of race and racial unrest from a historical perspective
- Understand the organization’s values as it relates to diversity
- Learn to identify and begin to challenge negative perceptions even those that may be personally held
- Identify the benefits of differences and how embracing them can positively impact the bottom line
Associates will learn to…
- Realize that embracing diversity involves both behavior and mindset
- Create or contribute to an inclusive and respectful environment
- Identify and communicate challenges to a positive culture before they become a problem
- Never lose sight of the ultimate objective of the organization
- Recognize that professional excellence requires inclusion, respect, and collaboration
Need Diversity & Inclusion Training?
Ready to discuss your company’s diversity and inclusion training needs? Schedule a 30-minute call, so we can learn more about each other and determine if we are a good fit. This is a no-obligation consultation. We look forward to hearing from you. Call us at 800-807-8030 or fill out the form below.