Delivery Method: Live Virtually Facilitated Training
Session Length Options: 90 minutes, 3 hours, 4 hours
Maximum Audience size: 20
Platform: Preferred platforms are Zoom Professional and Adobe Connect
Emotional Intelligence, also called EQ, is the ability to be aware of and to manage emotions and relationships. It is a pivotal factor in personal and professional success. When we look at the truly extraordinary people who inspire and make a difference we see that they do this by connecting with people at a personal and emotional level. What differentiates them is not their IQ but their EQ – their emotional intelligence.
- Anyone who wants to assess their emotional intelligence and learn how to manage and leverage it.
- Managers and peers unable to influence their peers, subordinators, or superiors
- Managers and employees ineffective when working with the team and there is a decreasing level of trust
- Managers and Team lead unable to lead people through change or to successful outcomes on projects
- Consistently high rates of conflict on teams
- Lack of understanding of how to communicate with people outside the individual’s “comfort zone”
- Understand what emotional intelligence means
- Recognize how our emotional intelligence health and physical health are related
- Learn techniques to understand, use, and appreciate the role of emotional intelligence in the workplace
- Understand the different emotions and how to manage them
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- EI Blueprint: Recognizing the Value of a High EQ
- Review ways to increase in the areas where your EQ may lack Emotional Intelligence
- Help Others cope with emotions
- Setting your personal vision
Need A Live Virtually Facilitated Instructor-led Workshop?
Ready to discuss your live virtual instructor-led training needs for an Increasing Your Emotional Intelligence workshop for your group? Schedule a call 800-807-8030 ext.1 or fill out the form below. We look forward to connecting with you.