Class Length: ½ day and Full Day sessions
Unlock the Key to Professional and Successful Business Relationships with TrainSMART’s Effective Communication Training for Managers
Do you struggle with communication challenges in the workplace? Do miscommunications, poor listening skills, and different communication styles hinder your ability to build strong relationships with co-workers, clients, and managers?
TrainSMART has the solution to your communication woes. Our custom-tailored Effective Communication Training for Managers builds a toolkit of communication skills, identifies communication challenges, and creates strategies to manage those challenges.
In this workshop, you’ll define professionalism, understand the communication model, and learn the basics of visual, vocal, and verbal skills, the art of asking questions, and listening skills. You’ll also learn how to use DiSC® to understand different communication styles and adjust your style to fit the needs of others.
With our Email, Phone, and Texting Etiquette module, you’ll be able to communicate confidently and professionally across various mediums. And when it comes to managing difficult conversations, you’ll learn how to navigate perceptions that cause miscommunication, manage emotions, and practice conversations with sticky situations.
Our half-day and full-day sessions require no prerequisites, and they’re perfect for managers and employees who want to improve their ability to communicate, persuade, and build stronger relationships with their colleagues, clients, and managers.
Choose TrainSMART to unlock the key to effective communication and take the first step towards building successful business relationships.
Managers and employees who want to improve their ability to communicate, persuade, manage conflict and build stronger relationships with co-workers, clients, and managers.
- Choosing the wrong method of communication
- Placing the blame on others when communication goes wrong
- Poor listening skills
- Different communication styles
- Inability to ask questions to get specific information
- Lack of professionalism in the workplace
- Build a toolkit of communication skills
- Identify communication challenges and create strategies to manage those challenges
- Define professional behaviors
- Understand communication styles and how to adjust to meet the needs of others
- Increase trust and build stronger relationships
- Improve confidence
- Identify Communication Challenges
- Define Professionalism
- Understanding the Communication Model
- Basics of Communication: Visual, Vocal and Verbal skills, the Art of Asking Questions, Listening Skills
- Communication Styles: Using DiSC® to understand different communication styles and how to adjust your style to fit the needs of others
- Email, Phone and Texting Etiquette
- Managing Difficult Conversations: perceptions that cause miscommunication, managing emotions
- Practice conversations with sticky situations