The only constant in the world of business is change. How leaders react to, deal with and enable change will make or break the success of an organization. Managers and leaders need to be adept at understanding the basics of change and how their actions impact it. Leveraging the insights and proven process developed in the past decade participants will learn how focus on the power of change to make their teams successful.
Research shows us that employees are productive only 45 minutes of the day during times of high stress. Constant change is a leading cause of high stress. This course gives managers the insight and tools to actively guide their teams through change. This will enable them to be successful and productive in spite of the constant change going on around them.
In this one day facilitated, interactive discussion participants will shift the way they think about change and their role in ensuring their team’s success through change.
- Managers and employees trying to avoid changing
- Managers uncomfortable with change
- Employees unable to see the need or benefit of change
- Managers inability to engage their teams in necessary organizational change
- Lack of understanding on how to move through change to be even more successful
- No model or tools to help guide managers through change initiatives
- Understand the constant change is the new normal
- Define the principles of change
- Understand the mental habits that support change
- Understand the manager’s role in successful change efforts
- Discussion regarding “Change is the new normal”
- Using current events and business news, uncover that rapid change is here to stay.
- Showcase how critical managers are in successful change
- Highlight why change can fail, both organizational and on teams, and its impact.
- The Principles of Change: Define and discuss – facilitated discussion
- Understanding of the principles of change
- Establishing a sense of urgency
- Creating a guiding coalition
- Developing a vision and strategy
- Communicating the change vision
- Empowering employees for broad-based action
- Generating short-term wins,
- Consolidating gains and producing more change
- Anchoring new approaches in the culture.
- What is new in Change – additional great breakthroughs in change management.
- Highlights of the new discoveries
- Tools they can use to drive change on their teams
- Exercises to help teams through change
- Additional references to assist with change management
- What’s next?
- Participants will work on action plans to introduce this knowledge to their teams and prepare plans to prepare their teams for change.
Any individual contributor, manager or leader needing to become adept at understanding the basics of change and how their actions impact change
- Full Day Workshop
Need On-Site Training?
Ready to discuss your training needs? Schedule a 30-minute call, so we can learn more about each other and determine if we are a good fit. This is a no obligation consultation. We look forward to hearing from you. Call us at 800-807-8030 or fill out the form below.