90 – Minute Influence & Persuasion Virtual Training Workshop
Delivery Method: Live Virtually Facilitated Training
Session Length Options: 90 minutes, 3 hours, 4-8 hours
Platform: Preferred platforms are MS Teams, Zoom Professional and Adobe Connect
Today, more than ever, the fast-paced business environment requires the ability to achieve results by working with and
through other people. It is important to know techniques on how to influence and persuade others to achieve goals and
to accomplish goals and commitments. Techniques are practiced to help participants achieve positive outcomes.
Anyone that wants to improve their skills to influence and persuade others to accomplish goals and commitments.
Influencing without Authority for cross-functional teams; working with contractors; working as a virtual team, and several other areas are more challenging to gain consensus on a common goal.
- Make decisions about using persuasion versus manipulation
- Apply the concepts of pushing and pulling when influencing others
- Practice different techniques for getting persuasive conversations and presentations
- Apply storytelling techniques to extend the influence
- Make a persuasive presentation by using the Five S’s
- Understanding the differences between persuasion, influence, and manipulation
- Preparing to Persuade (communicating with confidence, planning, and pushing vs. pulling
- Using the Five S’s
- Presentation Strategies
- Using Neuro-Linguistic Programming – an addition to your toolkit