Communication breakdowns in the workplace can be disastrous to any organization!
Effective workplace communication is critical to the success of any organization. Without effective communication, misunderstandings, mixed-up messages, and communication breakdowns become the norm. This lowers productivity and ultimately becomes cancer that infects everyone in your group…
The challenge is – trust between workers, co-workers, and management are nearing all-time lows, costing companies untold dollars due to the lack of productivity that goes along with these workplace conditions.
If your organization suffers from failures to properly communicate, it may be time to get proactive and do something about it.
At TrainSmart, we have just what your company needs. Starting in January 2020, we will be holding one-day communication skills training workshops in Austin, Texas.
During this workshop, we will teach your employees the critical interpersonal communication skills needed to enhance your organization and help put it on the path to greater prosperity. Your employees will learn:
- The major style differences that often cause communication breakdowns among co-workers.
- The critical elements that link together communication, behavior, and trust.
- A set of varying approaches that will help open the lines of communication between your employees.
- Respecting each other’s differences and leveraging strengths in individuals’ communication styles to help reduce conflict.
- Increasing the lines of communications between employees and management.
- Increasing productivity at home and in the workplace through better communication.
- Establishing strong foundational communicating skills from which to build upon returning to the organization.
- Much more…
Effective Communication Skills Outline
- Learn the Characteristics of Effective Communication
- The Importance of Effective Communication
- Motivational Principles
- Conflict and Energy Drains
- Understanding Behavior – DiSC Personal Profile System®: Understanding self and others, Respecting differences, Capitalizing on strengths
- People Compatibility: Recognizing dimensions of behavior and potential style conflict, Choosing behaviors that demonstrate trust and respect, Maximizing cooperation through adaptive behavior
- Keys to Building Trust
- Action Plans
In-Person Communication Workshops We Offer
We Offer The Following Instructor-led Virtual Classroom Communication Workshops
Training Workshops Delivered via Zoom, Microsoft Teams, or Adobe Connect
- Virtual Emotional Intelligence Training – Session Length Options: 90 minutes, 3 hours, 4 hours
- Making Meetings Work – Session Length Options: 90 minutes, 3 hours, 4 hours
- How To Run Virtual Meetings – Session Length Options: 90 minutes
- Virtual Customer Service Training – Session Length: 30-minute pre-session 2 to 4 (90) minutes sessions
On-Site Custom-Tailored Workshop Information
TrainSmart can become your full-service training department, delivering solutions to all your on-site training needs. When you partner with us, you gain several advantages, including:
content & delivery
|Number of Participants||Half-Day |
|Up to 6 Participants||$2800||$3800||$7000||$7900||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 12 Participants||$3200||$4200||$7500||$8400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 18 Participants||$3600||$4400||$8000||$8900||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 24 Participants||$4000||$5000||$8500||$9400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 30 Participants||$4400||$5400||$9500||$10400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 36 Participants||$4800||$5800||$10000||$10900||Call For Pricing|
|Over 36+ Participants||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing|
Join Us For A 1-Day Effective Communication Training Workshop. We Also Offer On-Site Communication Training To Companies In Austin, Texas.
Regus Arboretum Plaza
Plaza 1 – 9442 Capital of Texas Highway North
Austin, TEXAS 78759
Phone: (800) 807-8030 ext. 1