Los Angeles Organizational Development Consultant, Instructional System Designer, Trainer, & Facilitator
She has 30 years of experience as an organizational development consultant, instructional system designer, trainer, facilitator, and speaker for Fortune 500 organizations and non-profit agencies. She focuses on research-based, practical, immediately applicable solutions that are simple, memorable and easily applied.
She integrates key learnings from current research findings with the unique needs of the client and her knowledge of strategic thinking, cultural and emotional intelligence, relationship building, influence, and leadership, management, professional and team development, into her course designs, classroom facilitation and organizational development consulting.
Her approach is to design highly experiential courses that include strategies, tools, and tips. Her energy, passion, and compassion create a learning environment where the participants feel safe to share their challenges and strengths, open to differing perspectives, motivated to apply their learnings, and have fun.
- Collaborating across cultural settings
- Integration of research, concepts, and models
- Facilitation & Training
- Instructional Design & Development
- Organizational Development
- Project Management
- Director of Training: National Non-Profit Leadership organization for Fortune 500 companies and Community Based Organizations
- Business Owner MBE/WBE/SBE focused on organizational development solutions
- University of California San Diego Elevate Faculty member
- Senior Organizational Consultant for Aerospace and Defense industry
- Member of Pfizer Worldwide Senior Leadership Diversity & Inclusion consulting team
- Assess, design, develop, and deliver a range of training materials: instructor guide, student workbook, presentation, job aides.
- University Certificate Courses
- Strategic Thinking, Strategic Decision Making, Adaptive Leadership, Relationship Building & Cultural Intelligence; Creating Resilient Leaders & Team
- Fortune 500 Leadership Programs for Executive, Senior, Mid- Level, Supervisors, Program Managers, Individual Contributors
- National Non-Profit: National Asian Pacific American Community Development Leadership Programs
Sample of Courses
- Adaptive Leadership & Cultural Intelligence, Effective Meetings, Facilitation, Train-the-Trainer, Facilitation, Teambuilding, Leading Teams, Relationship Building, Communication, Managing Conflict, Diversity & Inclusion, Process Improvement, Strategic Thinking
- Universities: Executive Leadership Programs
- University Certificate Programs: Strategic Leader, Augmented Leader and Adaptive Leader, Dynamic Leader, Optimized Leader
- Pharmaceutical Industry: Leading Diversity & Inclusion in the U.S. and Malaysia
- Aerospace Corporation: leadership, management, and professional development
Speaker For Following Industries
- Aerospace & Aviation, Oil & Gas