Are your employees taking responsibility for driving their own learning? Do they know how? Can your organization provide all the training all your employees ever need? This service seeks to help organizations implement an effective program of self-directed learning for their employees.
What this service addresses:
- Cost-effectively address individual career development plans.
- Identifies where self-directed learning would be most appropriate.
- Assesses the readiness of employees to undertake self-directed learning.
- Develops a strategy for implementing self-directed learning in your organization.
- Training employees to be self-directed learners.
- Reduce your training costs.
- Identify and retain your star performers.
- Motivate employees.
- Compile documentation of learning.
Questions and issues addressed by this service:
- Is self-directed learning a viable approach for your organization?
- What is an effective strategy for implementing self-directed learning in your organization?
- How would self-directed learning work in your organization?