Training & Development Solutions For Financial Services, Banks & Credit Unions
The Financial Services industry is a highly competitive service and solutions market. Management and support personnel need solid customer service, sales, problem-solving, and communication skills to effectively support their customer’s needs.
Our financial services training consultants help develop and improve training strategies, improve training materials and assist in developing company trainers (train-the-trainer).
We have designed, developed, and delivered training in sales, technology tools, leadership programs, and customer service specifically for clients in the financial services industry.
TrainSmart’s experience with assessing skills and providing tailored, facilitator-led, or e-learning training will give your financial institution the competitive edge it’s looking for.
Some key training initiatives TrainSmart has delivered in the financial services industry include:
Recent Projects Completed
Florida Community Bank
- Facilitated a highly interactive soft skills Train-the-Trainer Workshop for all Florida Community Bank trainers with the intent of increasing the effectiveness and confidence of the trainers.
- Facilitated a consultative selling workshop for Florida Community Bank. The intention of the workshop was to assist the managers in understanding how’s to train and support their teams on techniques of consultative selling.
First Midwest Bank
- Developed a The-the-Trainer for the bank’s new multi-branch distance learning equipment
- Developed an extensive eLearning project that was a full multimedia simulation of the bank’s new consumer loan application
- Developed on-site, interactive soft skills training workshop centered around teamwork, dealing with difficult people within their own team
- We provided training and development consulting for their Learning and Development team. They are building a library of eLearning modules for onboarding which is created using Articulate Storyline
TrainSmart is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (2000) and a Woman Small Business (2015).
We have approximately 300 facilitators, professional development trainers, instructional designers, and content developers strategically located in the United States and around the world.
Your Extra Set Of Hands Is Here To Help! Tell Us About Your Project
Ready to discuss your training needs? Schedule a 30-minute call, so we can learn more about each other and determine if we are a good fit. This is a no-obligation consultation. We look forward to hearing from you. Call us at 800-807-8030 or fill out the form below.