Performance and Leadership Consultant In Orlando, FL
Performance and Leadership Consultant Facilitator, Speaker, Master Trainer
TrainSMART’s Orlando, FL based performance and leadership consultant is an international trainer, author and ATD Master Trainer who helps organizations achieve their desired business results. She has facilitated programs with global audiences in 21 countries.
She uses her platform experience to educate, inspire, and coach. It takes the right blend of insight, information, and humor to cause people to take an honest look at themselves and change.
- Design and facilitate blended learning leadership programs to engineering leaders around the globe. programs improved cultural intelligence, emotional intelligence, and LEAN Project Leadership.
- Facilitated a week-long senior management leadership program in both commercial and military aviation business units positively impacting strategic messaging, human behavior, emotional intelligence, and leadership skills.
- Designed and delivered a nine-day award-winning account management program for over 1000 account managers for a global printing company resulting in an increase in efficiency and productivity.
- Design and train various communication and leadership programs for pharmaceutical organizations improving teamwork and team management skills.
- Facilitator of a unique assessment-based Master Trainer program which helps trainers improve their entire process of delivering training; including assessment, preparation, creating a positive learning environment, facilitating and evaluating learning.
- Art of Leadership
- Leading Across Borders
- Senior Management Leadership
- Personal Leadership
- Communication Skills for Leaders
- Communication Tools for Finance
- Business communications
- Communicating with Tact
- Influencing conversations
- Building Better relationships
- Emotional Intelligence
- Coaching Essentials
- Coaching Reinforcement
- Sales Coaching
- Feedback Fundamentals
- Adaptive Decision Making
- Leading Virtual Teams
- Mastering the Dynamics of Training
- Time Management
- Assess needs carefully considering the target audience’s learning styles and workplace culture for most effective learning solution.
- Is passionate about helping people succeed using genuineness and humor to create a positive learning environment. participants feel safe to self-reflect.
- Facilitates engaging learning environments using blended approaches and experiential activities.
- Establishes amiable client relationships.
- BMBA, Keller Graduate School
- BA in education, University of Illinois
- Organizational Development Certification, DePaul University
- eQi, and DiSC certified