Software Trainer & Instructional Designer in Baltimore, MD
Our trainer / instructional design consultant located in Baltimore, MD has over 15 years’ experience in training, instructional design, e-Learning, and consulting with a concentration in software training. She has conducted courses around the United States and in many areas including computer software, soft skills, and train the trainer.
Her strong technical background, along with her experience in training, provides a unique combination that allows her to bring technical expertise and real-life examples to her classes.
She will provide an approach that takes the experience and abilities of participants into account and adapts the training to match the character of the class. Her enthusiasm encourages participants to learn in a fun, relaxed learning environment.
- Developed training and taught Articulate Storyline 360.
- Systems analysis for MyStaffingPro Applicant Tracking System
- Analyzed and Evaluated various tools for eLearning
- Designed policy, procedures and templates for local Oil and
- Gas companies in Oklahoma City
- Conducted new hire training for the Local IHOP Restaurant Franchise in Oklahoma City
- Consultant for local business on Microsoft Office
- Corporate and Adult Training – Francis Tuttle Technology Center in Oklahoma City
- Computer Information Systems Adjunct faculty – Oklahoma State University
- Adobe: Acrobat Pro DC, Connect, InDesign
- Microsoft: Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Publisher, Project, Visio
- LMS: Canvas, Blackboard, Desire2Learn (D2L)
- ATS: MyStaffingPro Applicant Tracking System
- Board Management: Board Effects
- eLearning: Articulate Storyline 360
- Blogs: Wikis, WordPress
- OS: Windows, Mac
- Software Analysis
- Strong Facilitator
- Exceptional Communication and Interpersonal skills
- High Integrity and Work Ethic
- Member of National Society of Leadership and Success, ATD
- M.S. in Instructional Design and Technology,
- Walden University Ph.D. student in Educational Technology and Design, Walden University
Experienced in project management including analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation (ADDIE) for instructional delivery methods such as:
- Instructor-led Training Design (ILT)
- eLearning Course Development
- Experienced in designing and developing solutions that support a business or training need.
At TrainSmart, we train organizations and employees to be prepared to handle real-life situations. We strive to provide an improved learning experience and environment for participants in need of soft skills or technical training. The goal is to achieve the maximum learning level from a training session and to improve employee performance by applying the skills developed through practice.