Effective communication is critical to the success of any organization. Without it, misunderstandings, mixed-up messages, and communication breakdowns become the norm. This lowers productivity and ultimately becomes cancer that infects everyone in your group…
The challenge is – trust between workers, co-workers, and management are nearing all-time lows, costing companies untold dollars due to the lack of productivity that goes along with these workplace conditions.
If your organization suffers from failures to properly communicate, it may be time to get proactive and do something about it.
At TrainSmart, we have just what your company needs. We offer custom-tailored communication skills workshops to companies and individuals throughout the Los Angeles area.
During this workshop, we will teach your employees the critical interpersonal communication skills needed to enhance your organization and help put it on the path to greater prosperity.
You will learn:
- The major style differences that often cause communication breakdowns among co-workers.
- The critical elements that link together communication, behavior, and trust.
- A set of varying approaches that will help open the lines of communication between your employees.
- Respecting each other’s differences and leveraging strengths in individuals’ communication styles to help reduce conflict.
- Increasing the lines of communications between employees and management.
- Increasing productivity at home and in the workplace through better communication.
- Establishing strong foundational communicating skills from which to build upon returning to the organization.
- Much more…
Effective Communication Skills Outline
- Learn the Characteristics of Effective Communication
- The Importance of Effective Communication
- Motivational Principles
- Conflict and Energy Drains
- Understanding Behavior – DiSC Personal Profile System®: Understanding self and others, Respecting differences, Capitalizing on strengths
- People Compatibility: Recognizing dimensions of behavior and potential style conflict, Choosing behaviors that demonstrate trust and respect, Maximizing cooperation through adaptive behavior
- Keys to Building Trust
- Action Plans
Meet Del Black
Communication Skills Trainer
Del Black is TrainSMART’s Los Angeles, CA Organizational Learning & Development Consultant who has over 30 years’ experience in training, coaching and consulting both inside major corporations and as an external consultant. She works in aerospace, hi-tech, engineering, and construction, manufacturing, city government, academic, and nonprofit environments. Her focus is on working collaboratively to provide performance solutions for individuals, work teams and organizations that increase effectiveness and show measurable results.
Training & Facilitation Specialties
- Leadership Skills Training
- Supervisory Skills
- Presentation Skills Training in Los Angeles, CA
- Time Management
- Team Effectiveness
- Facilitator Train the Trainer
- Customer Service Training in Los Angeles, CA
- Communication Skills Training in Los Angeles, CA
- Interpersonal Skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- DiSC® Workshops
- Team Coaching
- Problem Solving
- Strategic Planning Workshops
- Process Improvement
- Executive Coaching for Universities
- Talent Development for Universities
Public Workshop Information
1-Day Workshop Cost
On-Site Pricing Options
|Number of Participants||Half-Day |
|Up to 6 Participants||$2800||$3800||$7000||$7900||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 12 Participants||$3200||$4200||$7500||$8400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 18 Participants||$3600||$4400||$8000||$8900||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 24 Participants||$4000||$5000||$8500||$9400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 30 Participants||$4400||$5400||$9500||$10400||Call For Pricing|
|Up to 36 Participants||$4800||$5800||$10000||$10900||Call For Pricing|
|Over 36+ Participants||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing|
Request A Quote For On-Site Communication Training Or Sign-Up For A 2020 Workshop Today!