This highly interactive workshop has four modules. Each attendee must complete an Everything DiSC® Workplace Profile as pre-work. After the workshop, TrainSmart provides a Comparison Report for every pair who attends the workshop. TrainSmart has a similar workshop titled Understanding Yourself and Others: The Key to Successful Management.
- Many employees do not,
- Understand themselves and how they affect others
- Understand their reactions to other people
- Know how to maximize on what they do well
- Have a positive attitude about themselves
- Know how to adapt to meet another’s expectation
- Develop the skills needed to effectively relate with others
- Identify the behaviors you exhibit that add value to relationships
- Evaluate the behaviors you exhibit that need improvement
- Communicate to meet the other person’s expectations
- Understand why people behave as they do
- Read others
- Learn about the DiSC® model and the Everything DiSC® Workplace Map
- Identify your style and explore the priorities that drive you during your workday
- Discover the similarities and differences among the DiSC styles
- Discover your reactions to different DiSC® styles
- Identify what works for you and what challenges you when working with each style
- Use the DiSC model to understand the people you work with
- Learn how others have bridged their differences using DiSC®
- Practice using DiSC to build more effective relationships at work
- Write an action plan for building more effective relationships
- Learn a method called people reading
- Develop skills in recognizing people’s DiSC styles based on their behavioral cues
Understanding Yourself–The Key to Success is available in the following formats: Half-Day Training Workshop, Full Day Training Workshop, Multi-Session Webinar.
- Anyone who needs to build relationships and improve their performance
Need On-Site Training?
Ready to discuss your training needs? Schedule a 30-minute call, so we can learn more about each other and determine if we are a good fit. This is a no obligation consultation. We look forward to hearing from you. Call us at 800-807-8030 or fill out the form below.