Building Teamwork and Commitment in the Workplace
Class Length: 1 – 2 Day(s)
Successful teams know how to effectively take individual talents and put them together to accomplish common goals. Building Teamwork & Commitment will help identify team purpose, maximize strengths and create a more productive team environment.
- Lack of a common goal
- No team commitment
- Lack of respect
- Ineffective team communication
- Identify the phases every team goes through and how to manage the process to become productive
- Define the importance of communicating goals and vision
- Identify and build on individual strengths
- Create ground rules that everyone can live with
- Utilize techniques to lead the team and keep motivated and focused
- Help your team accept differences and value one another
- Characteristics Of Successful Teams
- Team Stages: Forming, storming, norming, performing
- Building The Team: Team purpose and goals, identify skills, strengths, and potential liabilities, identify roles and responsibilities, understanding team dynamics
- Ground Rules: Communication etiquette, email and voice mail, meeting rules, team values
- Facilitating A Team Building Session
- Leading The Team: Leadership skills, keeping employees motivated, staying focused on the goals
- Team Challenges Workshop
- Project Teams And Sunset Reviews
Anyone who has participated as a team member or is responsible for leading a team would benefit from this workshop
- Full-Day Training Workshop
The TrainSmart Solution
TrainSmart can become your full-service training department, delivering solutions to all your on-site training needs. When you partner with us, you gain several advantages, including:
Fully customized content and delivery: We customize our training systems to fit your team, department, and/or your entire organization.
Flexible scheduling: We deliver single sessions or multiple sessions to meet your timeframes, work schedules, and employee needs/expectations.
Reduced overall costs: On-site is typically less expensive than sending employees off-site. In addition, on-site allows us to develop common languages and terms that reduce communication issues when your employees are back on the job.
Immediate on-the-job application: Employees can immediately apply what they have learned.
Confidentiality is not compromised: What happens on-site, stays on-site.
Building cohorts teams: We can build cohorts teams that result in more productive, more efficient relationships.
Cutting-edge technology: We stay on top of all the latest technological developments in the industry, always bringing the most efficient and cost-effective methods into your organization.
Industry-leading experience: Our best-in-the-industry facilitators bring years of extensive experience and expertise into your company.
Interested In Learning More About Our Team Building Programs?
Ready to discuss your training needs? Schedule a 30-minute call, so we can learn more about each other and determine if we are a good fit. This is a no-obligation consultation. We look forward to hearing from you. Call us at 800-807-8030 ext. 1 or fill out the form below.