Training & Development Solutions For Employees In The Manufacturing Sector
Manufacturing organizations need to ensure that they have strong leadership, solid processes, technical proficiency, and robust customer service and sales skills.
Our work with manufacturing clients includes needs assessment, instructional design project support, manufacturing training content development, face-to-face soft skills training on a variety of skills such as improved leadership and communication, enhanced problem-solving abilities, greater proficiency with technology tools, persuasive presentation skills, and effective project management.
We have experience with training lean manufacturing principles such as Process Mapping, Six Sigma, and Total Quality Management (TQM).
Some key training initiatives TrainSmart has delivered in the manufacturing industry include:
Training Program Design & Development
- Conducted a training needs analysis of the training division in Nogales, MX. Identified immediate areas of improvement and suggestions for 3 to a 5-year training plan.
- Created eLearning designed for production workers, supervisors and engineers to learn proprietary software.
Professional Development & Soft Skills Training
- Project Management Training and Time Management Training workshops to engineers
- Developed an delivered a Train-the-Trainer workshop for Fisher University subject matter experts
- Developed and delivered a manufacturing Leadership Program designed to enhance leadership and communication skills, generate some changes to corporate culture, review and revise processes and create a more cohesive corporate team
- Developed & delivered Presentation Skills workshop customized for staff involved with new employee orientation. This workshop allowed students to create a clear, concise message for new employees, develop PowerPoint visuals to enhance their message and learn techniques that increased their effectiveness in presenting the information
- Developed Microsoft Office training for 200 employees
- Delivered Microsoft Office upgrade training
TrainSmart is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (2000) and a Woman Small Business (2015).
We have approximately 300 facilitators, professional development trainers, instructional designers, and content developers strategically located in the United States and around the world.
Your Extra Set Of Hands Is Here To Help! Tell Us About Your Project
Ready to discuss training programs and solutions for manufacturing employees? Schedule a 30-minute call, so we can learn more about each other and determine if we are a good fit. This is a no-obligation consultation. We look forward to hearing from you. Call us at 800-807-8030 ext. 1 or fill out the form below.