Since 1994, top pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and life sciences organizations have relied on TrainSMART for their custom learning and development solutions.
Few industries are more regulated. Few industries are more complex. Few industries can make the difference between life and death for its consumers—on a daily basis.
From compliance issues and acquisitions to bringing a new drug to market, employees in the pharmaceutical industry know that continual learning is essential for career success.
That’s where TrainSmart comes in. Our roots are in Pharma. Prior to founding TrainSmart, our CEO worked in the industry for nearly a decade.
Our Director of Instructional Design and eLearning Development spent 15 years as an industry insider.
So, it’s not surprising that in TrainSmart’s 25 year history we’ve done a significant amount of work in the pharmaceutical industry. Our work covers the entire spectrum of learning and development.
We’ve designed, developed and delivered hundreds of custom trainings in the pharmaceutical industry for sales, marketing, compliance and customer service teams— often implementing tools like Siebel and Documentum.
From custom eLearning to offering international Train-the-Trainer certification, we have partnered to provide learning and development support in all aspects of the project life cycle – from program definition to pilot and training for the end-users rollout.
Because of our intimate industry knowledge we help our clients determine the most effective delivery method to meet the everyday demands that pharmaceutical industry employees face.
While instructor-led training still plays an important role in the pharmaceutical industry, the fast-paced culture that is a hallmark of pharmaceuticals makes other delivery methods very attractive including “micro-bite” training ranging from 10 minutes to two hours.
Many of the solutions are not an “either—or” but rather a blend of instructor-led, virtual instructor-led, webinars, podcasts, elearning, job aids, simulations and “case studies in a box”.
Because of our industry experience and expertise, TrainSmart can truly become your training partner from day one – saving time, sharing knowledge and helping achieve your learning objectives.
TrainSmart’s industry experience allows us to “jump start” your project, as your trusted advisor, we will share successful training strategies and creative approaches to achieve your learning objectives.
Some key training initiatives TrainSmart has delivered in the pharmaceutical industry include:
- Developed a train-the-trainer for proprietary software
- Developed and delivered SOP, Protocols and Procedures to accomplish the FDA requirements
- Developed and delivered training materials for a proprietary CRM
- Developed training documentation for SAP upgrade and rollout which included ILT, eLearning, and coaching sessions
- Created and delivered Train-the-Trainer materials, simulations, assessments and knowledge transfer to sales team of 4,000
- Provided on-going workshops for company’s corporate university in the topics of Business Writing, Train-the-Trainer, Emotional Intelligence, Consultative Selling, Active Listening & Conversation Skills
- Developed and delivered presentation skills training to field sales managers
- Facilitated team building for a new product development team of 60 people
- Developed and delivered meeting facilitation workshop designed to increase facilitation skills for various types and sizes of meetings
- Developed and delivered customer service program for all level of management and staff
- Delivered a two-day Train-the-Trainer workshop to engineers and researchers
- Facilitated sales training for sales and field trainers
- Developed and delivered customized MS Office training for global offices for 700 users
- Developed and delivered custom documentation and training
- Developed and delivered enterprise-wide system administration training
- Delivered sales force automation training 5,000 managers and field sales representatives
- Provided project management, assessments, development and delivery of Microsoft Office to 4,000 sales representatives
You’re Extra Set Of Hands Is Here To Help! Tell Us About Your Project
Ready to discuss your training needs? Schedule a 30-minute call, so we can learn more about each other and determine if we are a good fit. This is a no obligation consultation. We look forward to hearing from you. Call us at 800-807-8030 or fill out the form below.