Customer Service Training Company In Minneapolis, MN
Today’s business world is more highly competitive than ever before. And with the economy still struggling and many organizations fighting for survival, there is one thing that can make the difference between your company’s success and failure…excellent customer service.
The problem is – too many organizations have customer services reps that don’t put a high enough priority on dazzling the customer!
Too many customer service representatives are just not trained or motivated in how to effectively deal with customer service issues. This results in your customers going to your competitors, where you will spend untold dollars winning them back or replacing them. Fortunately, you don’t have to settle for this customer ‘revolving door’ …
Today, you can change the direction of your organization by committing to having your customer service representatives participate in a TrainSMART custom-tailored customer service training workshop.
By participating in TrainSMART customer service workshops, your employees will learn:
- How to win with your customers
- What quality customer service means
- The 4 primary reasons why outstanding customer service is crucial
- Developing a customer service perspective
- Why outstanding customer service is important to you. Hint — your job depends on it!
- The 4 steps to quality customer service
- Dealing with various types of customer personalities & scenarios
- Effectively responding to varying customer behaviors
- Establishing and maintaining trust with repeat customers
- Developing greater customer negotiation/problem-solving skills
- Much more…
Customer Service Skills Course Outline
- Customer Service Impact: repeat, referral, and retention
- Communication Skills: verbal, visual, vocal communication, listening skills, asking questions, giving instructions
- Communication Styles: adjusting communication to fit the style of the customer
- Communication Etiquette: strategies to engage the customer, ways to say thank you, go beyond being polite and exciting!
- Developing and delivering a positive, service attitude
- Email and Phone Etiquette
- Basic problem-solving skills
- Strategies to manage challenging customers and emotions
- Creating the WOW: Moving from satisfying customer expectations to exceeding customer expectations
- Creating a customer-focused culture: every interaction is an opportunity!
- Role Play: Practicing the skills
Customer Success Story
Customer Service Training For Software Company
Hire TrainSMART To Improve Your Employee Customer Service Skills Today
15 S. 9th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Toll Free: 800-807-8030