Delivery Method: Live Virtually Facilitated Training
Session Length Options: 90 minutes, 3 hours, 4 hours
Platform: Preferred platforms are Zoom Professional and Adobe Connect
In survey after survey, CEOs rank “communication skills” as the most vital for business success. And, at the heart of communication skills, is the ability to write. Unfortunately, researchers have found that less than 30% of high school seniors can write proficiently and 40 could not write at a college level. In this virtually facilitated business writing workshop, participants will practice a foolproof method of writing effectively, efficiently, and powerfully.
- Managers, team leaders, facilitators, human resources —anyone who is responsible for writing emails in the workplace
Most workers in American business spend over three hours reading, writing, and responding to emails. The goal of most is to write as fast as they possibly can so they can get through their inbox before the end of the business day. In their haste to clear their inboxes, many are creating extra work because they have to respond to a clarifying email. In the process, they could also be sabotaging their careers by creating the impression they are not clear thinkers.
Participants Will Learn to…
- Understand the fundamentals of writing
- Utilize the TrainSmart Method of writing to increase effectiveness, efficiency, and clarity
- Identify personal writing styles and how to mirror styles
- Retain your private editor – introduction to Grammar Tools
- Why is Writing So Hard? Strategies to help you get started and stay focused
- Using the TrainSmart Method – a writing model to increase effectiveness and save time
- The Importance of Knowing Your Personal Writing Style and other’s
- Grammar Made Easy – it is more than spellcheck.
Need A Live Virtual Instructor-led Workshop?
Ready to discuss your live virtual instructor-led training needs on how to run virtual meetings for your group? Schedule a call 800-807-8030 or fill out the form below. We look forward to connecting with you.