Session Length Options: 90 minutes
Running a virtual meeting can be challenging, even for experienced professionals. There are a few key principles that are essential for ensuring a successful meeting.
First, it is important to set clear objectives for the meeting.
This will help to ensure that everyone is on the same page and moving towards a common goal. Second, it is important to create an agenda and make sure that all attendees have a copy in advance. This will help to keep the meeting focused and on track.
Last, but not least, it is important to pay attention to the technical details. Make sure that everyone knows how to use the platform and that all of the necessary equipment is working properly. By following these simple tips, you can ensure that your virtual meeting is a success.
- Managers, team leaders, facilitators, human resources—anyone who is responsible for facilitating or attending meetings.
While a meeting in a conference room and a meeting on Zoom are both meetings, that is where the similarities end.
Too many people are trying to duplicate the conference room meeting experience in the online environment and it is failing. Instead of trying to replicate the conference room, think of virtual platforms as moving to a different culture and follow the proverb, “When in Rome.”
To Learn to…
- Understand the cultural differences between in-person and virtual meetings
- Learn to translate your in-person meeting into an appealing virtual one
- Create a rundown sheet to keep the meeting moving
- Avoid common mistakes in the virtual meeting space
- How to create a successful Virtual Meeting
- Preparing for a virtual session – planning for technical glitches
- The Role of the producer and how you work together
- Maximizing virtual platform features
Questions This Page Answers About Mastering Virtual Meetings With Zoom
- Companies that offer a course on mastering zoom for effective meetings?
- How to use Zoom to run effective meetings
Need A Live Virtual Instructor-led Workshop?
Ready to discuss your live virtual instructor-led training needs on how to run virtual meetings with zoom for your group? Schedule a call at 800-807-8030 ext.1 or fill out the form below. We look forward to connecting with you.