Live Instructor-Led Leading Through Growth & Change Workshop
Session Length Options: 90 minutes, 3 hours, 4 hours
Maximum Audience size: 20
Platform: Preferred platforms are Zoom Professional and Adobe Connect
The newer adage is that the only thing constant changes. Knowing that change is a part of doing business means being able to nimbly guide your team through an ever-changing landscape. During this session, participants will be actively engaged in an array of virtual techniques to ensure retention of concepts for how to effective leadership through rapid growth and change.
- Managers who want to create more productive teams by leading the team through exercises in nimble, flexible action.
Traditionally, many people do not like change. In today’s world, change is inevitable and sometimes leaders are not equipped to handle the rapid change, or, are able to lead others through the emotional side of change.
- Realize that change involves loss
- Create nimble processes
- Communicate change early and often during the process
- Be the navigator through change to help others
- Review the stages of grief as they relate to change
- Understanding our own feeling and others’ feelings around change
- Learn to “chunk” out a new or different process in change, to help lessen the burden of large changes
- Listen to others’ pain during the change to further understand how to guide
Virtual Instructor-Led Workshops Pricing Structure
Our virtual training platform of choice is Zoom Professional or Adobe Connect; however, we will discuss the use of your training platform. It is important that the platform has advanced virtual training tools such as breakout rooms, whiteboards, polling.
|Number of Participants||Pricing Structure|
|Up To 6 Participants||$1500|
|Up To 12 Participants||$1700|
|Up To 16 Participants||$1900|
|Up To 20 Participants||$2100|
Need A Live Virtual Instructor-led Workshop?
Ready to discuss your live virtual instructor-led training needs on Leading Through Growth & Change workshop for your group? Schedule a call 800-807-8030 ext.1 or fill out the form below. We look forward to connecting with you.