Are your team members having trouble managing their time and organization at work? We can teach them the importance of managing time, planning, and goal setting at work.
In today’s world, business moves at the speed of light. And one of the greatest challenges is keeping on top of everything. As a result, one of the biggest complaints in the business world today is not having enough time…
But the truth is – the amount of time you have is not the problem, it’s how you use your time that matters.
Many people allow themselves to become bogged down in the hundreds of minor interruptions that cross their desks each day.
This results in a lack of focus on what are supposed to be their priorities. Throw in some personal disorganization and the natural human tendency to procrastinate and you have a recipe for disaster.
TrainSmart’s 1-Day Time Management Skills Training is for individuals and groups designed to help you manage your time more effectively.
We teach participants how to:
- Understand time and how you are spending it
- Set short and long-term goals
- Set your daily/weekly priorities
- Plan & schedule your time
- Address time-stealers like procrastination, clutter, and interruptions
- Get yourself organized by developing a system for all your forms of communication
- Develop a plan of action so you leave the Workshop ready to make some real changes
If you currently struggle with staying organized and budgeting your time, then you and your team cannot afford to miss TrainSMART’s Time Management Workshop.
Make a commitment for 2020 to get control of your schedule and become more organized, it may be the most important action you take all year.
Time Management Course Outline
- Understanding Time: Can we really manage TIME? How much does time cost and how are you spending it? Assess current time management habits. Identify the benefits and challenges of managing time.
- Setting Goals: Identify long-term, short-term, professional and personal goals. Make better decisions by relating them to your goals. Creating SMART goals.
- Planning and Scheduling: Projects vs. Tasks, Creating and Managing To-Do Lists, Scheduling Appointments – what should go on the calendar?
- Prioritizing: What is most important? Value-based prioritizing, Decide what to eliminate, Reduce repetitive time wasters, When is your prime time?
- Time Stealers: What to do about interruptions, procrastination, too much clutter and other things that steal our valuable time.
- Getting Organized: Paperwork, Email and Voice Mail, Developing a System, Time Management Tools
- Building an Action Plan for Change
Meet Del Black
Time Management Trainer
Del Black is TrainSMART’s Los Angeles Learning & Development Consultant who has over 30 years’ experience in training, coaching and consulting both inside major corporations and as an external consultant.
She works in aerospace, hi-tech, engineering, and construction, manufacturing, city government, academic, and nonprofit environments. Her focus is on working collaboratively to provide performance solutions for individuals, work teams, and organizations that increase effectiveness and show measurable results.
Training & Facilitation Specialties
- Interpersonal Skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- DiSC® Workshops
- Team Coaching
- Problem Solving
- Process Improvement
- Executive Coaching for Universities
- Talent Development for Universities
Request A Quote For On-Site Or Virtual Time Management Skills Workshop