Looking for a goal setting training workshop for your team and employees? TrainSMART has you covered!
Class Length: 2 – 4 hours
“Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” Tony Robbins
Creating goals is the critical first step to creating a direction for organizations, teams, and individuals. Many organizations set goals that are unclear and don’t provide the necessary specificity that will help keep teams and individuals focused.
This can lead to people getting stuck in the day-to-day tasks that may not be the most valuable use of their time or lead to accomplishments.
Goal setting is really a process that begins with a clear definition of what and how things need to be accomplished. This how-to set team and employee goals workshop will show you how to create goals that are actionable, measurable, focused, and get results.
- No clear focus or direction
- Goals that are really a list of projects or tasks
- Unsure how to set team and employees goals
- Lack of measurement to identify the successful completion of goals
- Not understanding the importance of connecting organization, team and individual goals
- Constantly changing goals
- How to set team and employees goals
- Identify corporate goals that create the vision and direction needed for success
- Use the SMART formula to create goals that work
- Develop a method of communicating goals and creating team cohesion
- Create a process to measure and monitor goals
- Map and connect organization, department, team, and individual goals
Goal Setting Workshop Outline
- Corporate Goals: understanding the WHY, review the importance of connecting goals
- SMART Goals: how and why to use the SMART goals formula, Questions to consider when writing goals, review examples of goals rewritten with the formula.
- Measuring Goals: identify types of measurements
- Mapping Goals: How to ensure that goals are connected and will ultimately contribute to corporate success
- Create Goals: Participants will create a team and individual goals that utilize the SMART formula, effective measurements, and map to higher-level goals
- Communicating and Monitoring Goals: Develop ideas about the best ways to communicate goals to teams and individuals. Create a process to monitor goals to ensure success
TrainSMART’s Goal Setting Workshop is Managers and Executives that are responsible for setting the vision and direction of an organization, department, team, or individuals.
- Instructor-Led Full Day Training Workshop
- Instructor-Led Multi-Day Training Workshop
- Multi-Session Webinar
TrainSmart is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (2000) and a Woman Small Business (2015).
We have approximately 300 facilitators, professional development trainers, instructional designers, and content developers strategically located in the United States and around the world.
Need On-Site Training?
Ready to discuss your setting team and employee goals training needs? Schedule a call with us, so we can learn more about your company, your audience, timeline, and the location where your company would like this training conducted. This is a no-obligation consultation. We look forward to hearing from you. Call us at 800-807-8030 ext. 1 or fill out the form below.