Time cannot be managed, but we can manage ourselves, information and our use of time more effectively.
Our time management training workshop covers many common time management issues and provides an opportunity to assess current time management habits.
- Too many interruptions
- A poor organizational system and process
- Lack of planning and prioritizing
- Inability to say no
- Not assessing how we spend our time
- Assess current time management habits with the Time Mastery Profile
- Identify the importance of setting goals
- Prioritize techniques
- Acquire more effective planning and scheduling methods
- Avoid or deal with common time stealers
- Use tips and tricks to become better organized
- Create an action plan for changing poor time management habits
Time Management Training For 1,200 Lawyers
DiSC Time Mastery Profile
Time Management Course Outline
- Understanding Time: Can we really manage TIME? How much does time cost and how are you spending it? Assess current time management habits. Identify benefits and challenges to managing time.
- Setting Goals: Identify long-term, short-term, professional and personal goals. Make better decisions by relating them to your goals. Creating SMART goals.
- Planning and Scheduling: Projects vs. Tasks, Creating and Managing To Do Lists, Scheduling Appointments – what should go on the calendar?
- Prioritizing: What is most important? Value-based prioritizing, Decide what to eliminate, Reduce repetitive time wasters, When is your prime time?
- Time Stealers: What to do about interruptions, procrastination, too much clutter and other things that steal our valuable time.
- Getting Organized: Paperwork, Email and Voice Mail, Developing a System, Time Management Tools
- Building an Action Plan for Change
Managers, human resources, team leaders, millennials, anyone who has challenges with balancing their time and staying on top of priorities.
Course Delivery Options
Time Management Essentials is available in the following formats: Conference Breakout Session Or Lunch Program, Half-Day Training Workshop, Full Day Training Workshop, Multi-Session Webinar
The TrainSmart Solution
TrainSmart can become your full-service training department, delivering solutions to all your on-site training needs. When you partner with us, you gain several advantages, including:
Fully customized content and delivery: We customize our training systems to fit your team, department, and/or your entire organization.
Flexible scheduling: We deliver single session or multiple sessions to meet your timeframes, work schedules, and employee needs/expectations.
Reduced overall costs: On-site is typically less expensive than sending employees off-site. In addition, on-site allows us to develop common languages and terms that reduce communication issues when your employees are back on the job.
Immediate on-the-job application: Employees can immediately apply what they have learned.
Confidentiality is not compromised: What happens on-site, stays on-site.
Building cohorts teams: We can build cohorts teams that result in more productive, more efficient relationships.
Cutting-edge technology: We stay on top of all the latest technological developments in the industry, always bringing the most efficient and cost-effective methods into your organization.
Industry-leading experience: Our best-in-the-industry facilitators bring years of extensive experience and expertise into your company.
Need On-Site Training?
Ready to discuss your on-site time management training needs? Schedule a 30-minute call, so we can learn more about each other and determine if we are a good fit. This is a no obligation consultation. We look forward to hearing from you. Call us at 800-807-8030 or fill out the form below.