Time cannot be managed, but we can manage ourselves, information, and our use of time more effectively.
Are you looking for time management skills training for your team?
Our time management skills training covers many common time management issues and provides an opportunity to assess current time management habits.
We can work with you to tailor the Time Management workshop to emphasize key topics that your team wants to be addressed. We can deliver our Time Management Workshop face-to-face or virtually, instructor-led.
Some of the topics covered in our time management skills training include learning how to assess current time management habits with the Time Mastery Profile, learning how to identify the importance of setting goals, learning how to prioritize techniques, and learning how to acquire more effective planning and scheduling.
Contact us today to find out more about our time management skills training!
- Too many interruptions
- A poor organizational system and process
- Lack of planning and prioritizing
- Inability to say “no”
- Not assessing how we spend our time
- Learn how to assess current time management habits with the Time Mastery Profile
- Learn how to identify the importance of setting goals
- Learn how to prioritize techniques
- Learn how to acquire more effective planning and scheduling methods
- Learn how to avoid or deal with common time stealers
- Learn how to use tips and tricks to become better organized
- Learn how to create an action plan for changing poor time management habits
Time Management Training For 1,200 Lawyers
DiSC Time Mastery Profile
Time Management Course Outline
- Understanding Time: Can we really manage TIME? How much does time cost and how are you spending it? Assess current time management habits. Identify the benefits and challenges to managing time.
- Setting Goals: Identify long-term, short-term, professional and personal goals. Make better decisions by relating them to your goals. Creating SMART goals.
- Planning and Scheduling: Projects vs. Tasks, Creating and Managing To-Do Lists, Scheduling Appointments – what should go on the calendar?
- Prioritizing: What is most important? Value-based prioritizing, Decide what to eliminate, Reduce repetitive time wasters, When is your prime time?
- Time Stealers: What to do about interruptions, procrastination, too much clutter and other things that steal our valuable time.
- Getting Organized: Paperwork, Email and Voice Mail, Developing a System, Time Management Tools
- Building an Action Plan for Change
Looking for time management training for employees? TrainSMART’s custom-tailored time management workshop is for sales professionals, managers, human resources, team leaders, millennials, anyone who has challenges with balancing their time, productivity, efficiency and staying on top of priorities.
Course Delivery Options
Time Management Essentials is available in the following formats: Conference Breakout Session Or Lunch Program, Instructor-Led Half-Day Training Workshop, Instructor-Led Full Day Training Workshop, Virtual Instructor-led Training, Multi-Session Webinar
Need A Live Virtual
Time Management Skills
Workshop For Your Team?
Session Length Options: 60 minutes, 90 minutes, 2, 3, 4 hours
This course addresses the issues of working smarter by assessing where we spend our time each day. We will identify the factors that affect how we manage our work, time constraints and how to develop priorities with supervisors and employees. This personalized look at managing work encourages participants to address the habits that limit our creativity and ability to work effectively within the virtual environment.
Organize & Manage
Your Time At Work
- Take the first 30 minutes of every day to plan your day. Don’t start your day until you complete your time plan. The most important time of your day is the time you schedule to schedule time.
- Only check email at specific times throughout the day. Turn off the notification so that you are not distracted every time a new email comes in.
- Identify times of the day for making and returning phone calls.
- Schedule this on your calendar.
- Learn how to say “no” professionally – even to your manager! Clearly identify WHEN other people’s tasks and priorities are needed and then figure out how to organize them into your
- Hang a sign on your door or cubicle that lets others know when you are unavailable for interruptions – and when you are!
- Once a quarter, track your time, energy, and thoughts. Analyze when you are being productive and what is wasting your time and energy.
- Create a plan for adjustments.
- Schedule time in between meetings to review and revise notes and next steps.
- Reduce or eliminate distractions such as Facebook, text messages, or other instant messaging.
Choose TrainSMART To Improve Your Employee’s Time Management Skills Today!
The Time Management workshop is one of our core offerings. TrainSmart will work with you to tailor the Time Management workshop to emphasize key topics such as prioritizing tasks; organization skills and tips and techniques to organize and manage your time; the value of goal setting and strategies to execute and individual action planning.