Dave is a highly competent communicator, consultant, trainer, and leader with extensive skills and knowledge related to improving people and organizational performance. He focuses on establishing and sustaining effective and enduring client and team relationships.
Dave achieves measurable results related to improved client and employee satisfaction and retention, greater productivity, and increased profitability by leveraging his extensive business acumen.
Dave’s global experience includes China, Mexico, Brazil, Spain, Singapore, Australia, Korea, Japan, Thailand, Germany, Taiwan, England, Germany, Italy, India, Algeria, Egypt, and New Zealand.
- Developed and implemented global change management initiatives for ERP systems.
- Developed and implemented change management initiatives for CRM systems
- Project Lead for rollouts of global and domestic ERP systems
- Managed instructional design team for field support function of a global technology organization
- Designed, developed, and organize TTTs for 150+ technology training courses
- Designed, developed, and delivered 75+ core skill training courses
- Award winning Inscape Publishing Distributor
- Training – Certified Trainer. Taught courses on Hardware/Software, Leadership, Sales, Presentation, Instructional Systems Design, Mortgage, Teambuilding, Employee Orientation, Understanding and Managing Behaviors, Communication, Interpersonal Skills, Listening, Diversity, Relationship Management, Consulting, Math, Office Skills, Supervision, Coaching/Mentoring, DiSC, and Process Improvement.
- Instructional Design – Curriculums: Employee Orientation, Customer Service, Sales, End-User, Support, Technology Implementation (ERP, Supply Chain, CRM), Project Team, and Change. Global implementations. Delivery Mediums: facilitated, self- study, webcast, eLearning, CBT, and LMS. Conducted Needs Assessments. Implemented Evaluation Levels 1 through 4
- Consulting – Hands-on OD/Training/HPT consultant with experience related to Human Performance, Change, Organizational Development, Learning, Support, Business Process Redesign, Technology Implementations, Documentation, Communication, Project Team Development, Assessment, and Evaluation Levels 1 to 4, Sales, ROI and P&L.
- Communication – Analyzed audiences, identified stakeholders and their expectations, defined communication channels, developed communication plans and strategies, wrote and reviewed articles, prepared presentations, coached presenters, conducted small and large group sessions, organized meetings and events, produced television and radio commercials, established, led, and worked with teams, analyzed results.